Are you the 99% ? - Wallstreet Come Get It...

Originally Posted by oidreez

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

you do understand that those cases are the minority and not the majority right?

you seem truly brainwashed if you think all it takes to be successful is working hard and making the right decisions

Yeah I'm totally brainwashed and only a selected few are picked by a higher power to succeed.

you make it seem like the people protesting aren't working hard to try and be successful. you make it seem like people who arent "successful" aren't because they're not working hard enough. you dont know what these people are going through

It goes both ways, YOU make it seem like everyone protesting is entitled to something, like some of those people are not stupid lazy individuals going for a handout, or idiots who chose to pursue a dead end career.Like some NTer said before there is alot of people there-those who are there just to be there (hypebeast)-those actually affected by the layoffs-those who just expect $%@+ to be handed to them or feel they shouldn't work as hard.-etcAmerica as a whole is sheltered and spoiled man, why is it so hard for people to come to terms with that?

YOU make it seem like everyone protesting is entitled to something, 

roll.gif

Wait you think every American is entitled to some of that money these dudes are cutting for themselves in bonuses??...you can't be serious b

Wait you think every American is entitled to some of that money these dudes are cutting for themselves in bonuses??...you can't be serious b
roll.gif

i said that.

you got it.

It's almost like son is trying to convince himself that he's not mad by overusing those smileys, $!$% is hilarious.

So we cool b?....you hardworking American, you.

I saw problems on twitter. Haven't read this thread in awhile. But I knew who was involved in the squabble lol.

It's almost like son is trying to convince himself that he's not mad by overusing those smileys, $!$% is hilarious.

roll.gif

misinterpret this response, too.

tell me what im saying(without actually ever saying) when im laughing at how dumb you make yourself look

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

roll.gif

misinterpret that response, too.

Broski still mad, you should channel the anger towards the CEO's, maybe write them a letter, instead of wasting time going at it with me...jussayin.

Ok you not mad bro, or salty or jelly, or jaded, or underpaid. Your arguments make the most sense out of everything that's going on, the protestors need you on the front line, I have no clue what you are doing here sir, you can change this +%%*%% up country.

Ok you not mad bro, or salty or jelly, or jaded, or underpaid. Your arguments make the most sense out of everything that's going on, the protestors need you on the front line, I have no clue what you are doing here sir, you can change this *!*$*! up country.

A bailout?...take some from the CEO and give it to me?...is that the idea?...How come we don't speak on all the success stories???...people who came from nothing and became something??...all possible because of this flawed system....you really believe the system is designed to not let anyone advance??..

you seem truly brainwashed if you think all it takes to be successful is working hard and making the right decisions

Yeah I'm totally brainwashed and only a selected few are picked by a higher power to succeed.

Guess that higher power picked us!  
pimp.gif
 My family and I are part of this minority that found success.  I grew up in the hood.  Lived in a studio apt with my parents and sister. Hell I remember filling up water bottles at my school's water fountain cause they turned off the water at our apt.  
laugh.gif
  Those were the days!  Yeah I ate that govt cheese, drank that dried milk, and wore second hand clothes but living in poverty and seeing the pain and suffering surrounding us motivated us to do better.    
We worked hard, save, live frugally and did not go into debt.  My mother worked two jobs her entire adult life till she had a stroke.  My father worked till he was age 72 at the Post Office docks.  My parents are now retired and their net assets are well over a million dollars. My sister started working at age 14 at a Donut shop and now is a Director/Dean at a Private Nursing University.  My first job was a bus boy at a restaurant and now have millionaire clients as a CPA.  

I am more than grateful of the opportunities and success we have achieved here in America and guess what.... I am also the 99%.  

lets chill on the back and forth substituting a real discussion...because we all know there is no real argument to support the offenders in this situation..other than it works for the moment and it worked in the past...

anybody who knows industry knows the nature of the beast...the people with influence and power inside these industries know they have nothing to argue with...thats why there are people inside the industry who are versed in the dialect and prepared to support the impetuous against their own competing interests...they have no choice.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

pimp.gif
 My family and I are part of this minority that found success.  I grew up in the hood.  Lived in a studio apt with my parents and sister. Hell I remember filling up water bottles at my school's water fountain cause they turned off the water at our apt.  
laugh.gif
  Those were the days!  Yeah I ate that govt cheese, drank that dried milk, and wore second hand clothes but living in poverty and seeing the pain and suffering surrounding us motivated us to do better.    
We worked hard, save, live frugally and did not go into debt.  My mother worked two jobs her entire adult life till she had a stroke.  My father worked till he was age 72 at the Post Office docks.  My parents are now retired and their net assets are well over a million dollars. My sister started working at age 14 at a Donut shop and now is a Director/Dean at a Private Nursing University.  My first job was a bus boy at a restaurant and now have millionaire clients as a CPA.  

I am more than grateful of the opportunities and success we have achieved here in America and guess what.... I am also the 99%.  
pimp.gif

I wanted to post my story, but you captured my sentiment perfectly. Eerily, even some of the small details perfectly align.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Let me be one of the 99% people and say I'm mad at you.  Mad at you for working hard and succeeding while I took out thousands in college loans and I'm now in debt.  I hope your family didn't get big bonuses with all the money they made (I think that covers almost everything).  Did they get bailed out of anything? Better not have. Ugh who do you think you are?
That was sarcasm btw, just to get the "99%" riled up
laugh.gif

the funniest thing is, that isnt the argument at all

and pretending like it is only makes yall look dumb

lmaoooooo  

Originally Posted by Al Audi

damn yall 2 still goin at it huh

at this point its just him imagining me saying ******ed things for him to argue with.

he just called me underpaid b.

roll.gif

cause i support a protest of wall street bailouts

roll.gif

but im mad

So if we are going by the logic of the "99%" protesters, does that mean the United States should redistribute its wealth to the rest of the world?
99%20percent%20global.jpg

trollface_small_normal2pl7.png

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

So if we are going by the logic of the "99%" protesters, does that mean the United States should redistribute its wealth to the rest of the world?

still not the argument.

yo, ill paypall 5 dollars to the first person who actually articulates the actual motivation for occupy wall street...

yall are against a protest and you dont even know whats being protested...

roll.gif

you just know your mom and dad struggled to give you a better life, and since your life is better, screw everyone who's life isnt better...

LMAO

you identify with billionaires...

lemme let yall in on a little secret...this is a life spoiler.....

NONE OF YOU WILL EVER BECOME A BILLIONAIRE

NONE OF YOU

NOT A SINGLE ONE

roll.gif

They are rallies against the influence of corporate money in politics, as well as frustrations with corporate greed, and anger at financial and social inequality
need my paypal?

The protests are largely rallies against the influence of corporate money in politics, but participants’ grievances also include frustrations with corporate greed, anger at financial and social inequality, and several other issues. 
Need my paypal addy?
nope. you should hit up ksteezy tho, im the one whos underpaid and poor, he's made better life decisions and identifies with billionaires...

im sure he has 5 for you, now that you've typed out the actual motivation he says hes against but hasnt really argued against because he's completely ignorant on what the protest is for...

its not for  "every african american is entitled to that bonus money"

its not for  "pay off my college debt with that bonus money"

or any other ridiculous statement he made up in his own imagination, then argued against on NT

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

still not the argument.

yo, ill paypall 5 dollars to the first person who actually articulates the actual motivation for occupy wall street...

yall are against a protest and you dont even know whats being protested...

roll.gif

you just know your mom and dad struggled to give you a better life, and since your life is better, screw everyone who's life isnt better...

LMAO

you identify with billionaires...

lemme let yall in on a little secret...this is a life spoiler.....

NONE OF YOU WILL EVER BECOME A BILLIONAIRE

NONE OF YOU

NOT A SINGLE ONE

roll.gif

Lmfao!!!!!!....yo son somewhere back in the 70's I'm sure someone write in a piece of paper to Oprah, #@!#% you will NEVER be a billionaire, NEVER!Th irony in this dudes replies is crazy, dude calls me arrogant and then has the $%!*$#% nerveeee to put limits in the ability of people he doesn't even know to succeed!....and unless I'm confusing you and if I am I apologize, but wasn't it you that said, "I took out xxxx loan only to have a job paying me barely 24k a year" ?...that's where my underpaid comment came from....ifIt wasn't you, then I'm sorry...I don't know if you are underpaid or not.

Back
Top Bottom