Are you the 99% ? - Wallstreet Come Get It...

Originally Posted by Al Audi

ksteezy you should enjoy this

(credit to ShadyKay NT from the other OWS thread)

Dudes like this right here...
30t6p3b.gif

This is what its like debating you all on religion.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Mental slavery.
Exactly.
Dudes are the type of black people that wouldn't go out and rally during the 50s/60s because they didn't want to "upset people" or "drawn attention" 
eyes.gif

And you guys were the type of people that did absolutely nothing but say "I'm proud of you folks" at the end of the day neither one of us is getting #$@% done bro....jussayin.

910x.jpg

http://www.pictures.reuters.com/Reuters Pictures 2 hours ago
A flag made by Occupy Wall Street campaign demonstrators is seen in Zuccotti Park, near Wall Street in New York October 17, 2011.

910xg.jpg

http://gettyimages.com/Getty Images 12 minutes ago
NEW YORK, NY - OCTOBER 17: A couple sleep in Zuccotti Park in the Financial District where'Occupy Wall Street' protesters are living on October 17, 2011 in New York City. The activists have been gradually converging on the financial district over the past month to rally against the influence of corporate money in politics among a host of other issues. The protests, have spread to other cities and a number of countries over the last week leading to hundreds of arrests as world leaders and police anticipate their next move.

910xl.jpg

Getty Images 5 hours ago
LONDON, ENGLAND - OCTOBER 17: Placards are placed in front of St Paul's Cathedral on the third day of a protest to occupy the London Stock Exchange on October 17, 2011 in London, England. The demonstration, which is targeting corporate greed, stemmed from he 'Occupy Wall Street' movement in New York, USA and has spread to the financial districts of cities around the world.
910x.jpg

910x.jpg

910xp.jpg

Getty Images 1 day ago
Protesters wearing Guy Fawkes masks gather outside St Paul Cathedral in the city of London on October 16, 2011 as part of a global day of protests inspired by the 'Occupy Wall Street' and 'Indignant' movements. Several hundred protestors spent the night outside St Paul's Cathedral in London's financial district, as the anti-capitalism demonstration entered its second day on Sunday.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Mental slavery.
Exactly.
Dudes are the type of black people that wouldn't go out and rally during the 50s/60s because they didn't want to "upset people" or "drawn attention" 
eyes.gif

And you guys were the type of people that did absolutely nothing but say "I'm proud of you folks" at the end of the day neither one of us is getting #$@% done bro....jussayin.
So as white males shouldn't support the civil rights act because they have all their rights?
I've done more community advocacy, polling, canvassing, and outreach than you probably could imagine so I suggest you stop talking before you embarrass yourself.

You might be fine working 2-3 jobs to make the same pay that my homies make from one of their jobs and feel the need to talk down on others but don't think that since I'm not out there THIS TIME that I don't support the movement.

Is the system perfect? No. And to say that its wrong for us to even change SOME things is why I don't understand you. 

Not everyone is looking for hand-outs. We just want responsibility and yet you get off acting like no one is doing anything so its futile.

Yall the type to keep working for 'massa' because thats ya'lls steady gig instead of trying to change the situation. You think you know sacrifice? You know nothing of the sort. 

Exactly.
eyes.gif

So as white males shouldn't support the civil rights act because they have all their rights?
I've done more community advocacy, polling, canvassing, and outreach than you probably could imagine so I suggest you stop talking before you embarrass yourself.

You might be fine working 2-3 jobs to make the same pay that my homies make from one of their jobs and feel the need to talk down on others but don't think that since I'm not out there THIS TIME that I don't support the movement.

Is the system perfect? No. And to say that its wrong for us to even change SOME things is why I don't understand you. 

Not everyone is looking for hand-outs. We just want responsibility and yet you get off acting like no one is doing anything so its futile.

Yall the type to keep working for 'massa' because thats ya'lls steady gig instead of trying to change the situation. You think you know sacrifice? You know nothing of the sort. 

It was more of a general statement, props if you are doing your part, you should hit up Curb with a PM so he can do something about the problem other than ridiculously defending a movement he probably doesnt even understand himself.I don't understand why some of you insist in saying that I talked down on anyone.

Btw the same way I don't know and shouldnt assume anything about your community work and involvement in it, you shouldnt assume anything of what I been through in my life or the sacrifices I've made.

910xl.jpg

Reuters Pictures 1 day ago
Occupy Wall Street protesters shout slogans during a protest at Times Square in New York October 15, 2011. Thousands of anti-Wall Street protesters rallied in New York's Times Square on Saturday, buoyed by a global day of demonstrations in support of their month-long campaign against corporate greed.

910xa.jpg

910x.jpg

910x.jpg

910x.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

910x.jpg

910x.jpg

Getty Images 1 day ago
NEW YORK, NY - OCTOBER 15: Demonstrators associated with the 'Occupy Wall Street' movement protest in Times Square on October 15, 2011 in New York City. Thousands of people are taking to the streets in cities across the world today in demonstrations inspired by the 'Occupy Wall Street' protests against the global financial system that began here in New York.

Btw the same way I don't know and shouldnt assume anything about your community work and involvement in it, you shouldnt assume anything of what I been through in my life or the sacrifices I've made.
It's not an assumption when you've already basically told us your entire life story. Quick, tell us the story about your immigrant parents again.

QQ

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

LOL at attacking sillyputty, getting shot down, so then taking shots at curb.

Just because I quoted him, doesn't mean I took a shot....dudes can't have a difference in opinions or beliefs in this place without it turning into some immature middle school level attack...and then you got the sideliners eager for more arguing...
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

You know what?

Save it.

I don't accept your apology on second thought...because all you've done is speak down on people who don't support the movement for the same reasons you do. And in this instance (unlike religion) there are other and far more reasonable and rational justifications for supporting OWS other than Yes or No. Its not that simple. There is a gray scale of participation here.  

Is the movement unorganized? Yes. But does that change the necessity of it? No, not in the slightest. 

I think you forget that ALL major movements have an element of crazy in them...but that doesn't mean that things HAVE to stay the way they are. Even if we get ONE piece of legislation passed it is a WIN because people spoke out. 

Cobra Kai wrote:

Exactly, right? This dude is a consistent clown. 
This dude hates on people wanting change... Isn't that was freedom of assembly protects? 

He thinks he can point out a handful of people that admittedly do not know everything they should and acts like that is the ENTIRE movement. 

I mean I don't support everything the Black Panthers stood for but they had some admirable goals when it came to community and advocacy... This OWS is a very broad movement, every and anyone can tell you that...but the underlying message is that it calls for accountability...All the fringe, radical, or unusual requests only exist in certain small individuals...but we shouldn't forget the MAIN goal here. 

And yes, KSTEEZY, you are talking down on people when you LIVE IN THE EXACT SAME CONDITIONS AS A WAGE SLAVE AND CHASTISE THEM FOR EVEN TRYING TO CHANGE ONE THING.

Life is hard, we all want to make it...but shoot down those that want to improve things EVEN A LITTLE BIT is unrealistic.

You have to understand how the hive-mind works before you can shoot it down. Your world-view is limited as you've shown here.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

It's not an assumption when you've already basically told us your entire life story. Quick, tell us the story about your immigrant parents again.

QQ

laugh.gif
you don't know !%$% besides me being married, the type of work I do and that my mother migrated here on her own...that's all you know about my 29 years of life, good try though.

I also know how many cars you own, that your apartment is upside-down and that you overdrafted until you were roughly 27 (
laugh.gif
), and that's just from the info that you've provided in this thread.

And yes, KSTEEZY, you are talking down on people when you LIVE IN THE EXACT SAME CONDITIONS AS A WAGE SLAVE AND CHASTISE THEM FOR EVEN TRYING TO CHANGE ONE THING.
THIS.

lol, he's going to get relegated to only the dressing better thread and official photography.

I criticize a specific crowd...those represented by the dude in that video...I stated that pages back in this thread.....accept an "apology" or not, do I care, not really....you parade in this forum with this "I do and know everything and anything about everything" type of attitude, you really think I gain any sort of insight by engaging in a discussion with an individual like yourself who can't even comprehend the thought of anyone having any difference in opinion that conflicts with yours.

As crazy as it may sound to the majority of you, I DONOT agree with what most of these protestors are fighting for, that has been my stand through this whole thread...I'm not stopping anyone or telling anyone that they shouldn't go out and protest....that is MY OPINION and I think I'm entitle to it....wether I'm content with the banks robbing me blind, or my taxes climbing or beig a slave to a job, has no effect on your life whatsoever....don't see what irks you so much.

I DO NOT WANT OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY...

but what happened in 2008 was NOT capitalism.

Banks SHOULD HAVE FAILED.

Corruption SHOULD have been called out.

The SEC is UNDERSTAFFED and the higher ups were shown to have ERASED DOCUMENTATION AS FAR BACK AS THE 80s of FINANCIAL WRONG DOING.

Its the LEGALITY of the situation that is appauling.

I don't want their money...because I won't get it...

I just want to know that there are checks and balances to prevent abuses.

And KSteezy thinks its stupid to not want that because he'd rather work 3 jobs, doing "wedding photography" with his fish-eye lens, as a respiratory therapist, and whatever else he does for scratch.

Not everyone is going to be rich. I get that.

But dammit if people get rich by BREAKING THE LAW.

In a country of rebels this is all we have...the rule of law...besides that we have nothing.

I challenge tradition at all costs but if we are to live in a society that aims for equal protection we must also live in a society that aims for equal prosecution...and the financial industry escapes this time and time again.

Did ya'll forget Madoff was a chairman of the SEC? Did you all know the past two decades of the tresursy have been run by Goldman Sachs?

Do you all know anything about the meeting on Jekyll Island in 1910?

Do you all know what fractional banking is?

How many of you all actually READ books on this stuff?

Dudes coming in here acting like CNN, MSNBC, and FoxNews are all they need in life...
30t6p3b.gif

If you're happy just living in your box, you go do that...but i'll be DAMNED if you try to benefit from what they fought for when change comes. 

You want no part in the movement? Cool. Step aside...because I hope you weren't on the Tea Party's nuts when they popped off in 08...because this is the SAME WAY this stuff started before the GOP got ahold of them.

I hope you remember where you were and what your stance was when people were fighting for their rights...and I reject any and every benefit they bring to your life because of their efforts. If they offer you something as a result of this, I hope you say "no, I enjoy my meager subsistence"

Did you oppose socialized healthcare too? I'm just curious what you support and disagree with because i find it interesting you would be so against something that abuses you day in and out. 

Just disgusting.

I also know how many cars you own, that your apartment is upside-down and that you overdrafted until you were roughly 27 (
laugh.gif
), and that's just from the info that you've provided in this thread.

THIS.

Cool, you got about 2 pages worth for my biography....keep at it bro
smokin.gif

Last resort techniques....keep at it bro
smokin.gif

Anyone from Dallas know of any future gatherings in reference to this movement?

you should hit up Curb with a PM so he can do something about the problem other than ridiculously defending a movement he probably doesnt even understand himself.

this was typed

then, this was typed

I don't understand why some of you insist in saying that I talked down on anyone.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

its in his nature. i forgive him.

Quick, tell us the story about your immigrant parents mother again.

QQ
fixed

laugh.gif
you don't know !%$% besides me being married, the type of work I do and that my mother migrated here on her own...that's all you know about my 29 years of life, good try though.

i know you made a "good decision" to get a tech degree and you work more than one job and pay more than one car note and also dine out regularly, paying 50 dollars for each meal. We know you're upside down on your apartment. We also know you severely lack perspective and you have no concept of the arrogant nature you portray to others. Oh, and we know your immigrant mother "didnt do anything" for you "but feed and provide a home", she "didnt tell" you what tech degree to get, nor "encourage" your studies....

so we know a little more than you think

I criticize a specific crowd...those represented by the dude in that video...I stated that pages back in this thread.....accept an "apology" or not, do I care, not really....you parade in this forum with this "I do and know everything and anything about everything" type of attitude, you really think I gain any sort of insight by engaging in a discussion with an individual like yourself who can't even comprehend the thought of anyone having any difference in opinion that conflicts with yours.

As crazy as it may sound to the majority of you, I DONOT agree with what most of these protestors are fighting for, that has been my stand through this whole thread...I'm not stopping anyone or telling anyone that they shouldn't go out and protest....that is MY OPINION and I think I'm entitle to it....wether I'm content with the banks robbing me blind, or my taxes climbing or beig a slave to a job, has no effect on your life whatsoever....don't see what irks you so much.

roll.gif

LOOK AT HIS APOLOGY 

roll.gif

LOOK AT HIS FACE

I DO NOT WANT OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY...

but what happened in 2008 was NOT capitalism.

Banks SHOULD HAVE FAILED.

bingo.

Cool, you got about 2 pages worth for my biography....keep at it bro
smokin.gif

only thing missing is you posting pictures of yourself and outfits for other men on the internets...

roll.gif

told him i woulda let him live, but he kept posting my name

roll.gif

go on somewhere, crumb.

Back
Top Bottom