Arian Foster Let It Be Known That He Is A Non-Believer

My hard work, determination and abilities have attributed to everything I have and am capable of. I'm good with just having me and my loved ones. When times get tough, I have my own strength. I'm good.

If you guys want, try believing in the good word of Lobotomybeats. I won't kill your villages or give your children AIDS. No need to tithe either, I do alright. You're welcome.

I mean, you basically said that if you don't follow the holy scripture to a T, you aren't really part of that religion, correct?
Again, I don't think I have to explain why this comparison doesn't make sense right?
You might have to.

I could be wrong, but does the Koran not call for violence against non-believers?
maybe you should have researched the background of the religion you are using as an example....before you used it as an example.

^

s313590589458842850_c2_i3_w500.jpeg

All the popular images of Jesus are really inspired by portraits of Cesare Borgia, Duke of Valentinois.
All those, I saw Jesus in a bag of chips, stories are bs.

Last edited:
All the popular images of Jesus are really inspired by portraits of Cesare Borgia, Duke of Valentinois.
All those, I saw Jesus in a bag of chips, stories are bs.

this is true. and it was Davinci that did the first one.

he was also the inspiration for Machiavelli's Prince..

Last edited:
I didnt understand that post,you've actually seen that or you're waiting on it blaster?

Why would an atheist be saying the world is going to hell when they don't believe in hell? :lol:

I forgot the "yet" :lol:. I have YET to see......

Auto text is the worst. Just pulls out words

Especially on NT mobile :smh: **** acts totally different and be jacking my post up :lol:

I guess Muslims aren't really Muslim if they don't support ISIS, right? 

Way 2 reach...

:lol:

Glad you posted this...always wanted this supreme jersey even tho I'm not religious....just wanna wear it outta vain

Jesus told me not to pick that bum in fantasy last year. But good for him being his own person. Nothing wrong with anything he said.

I disagree with you bro.

When religious groups donate money to fight marriage between 2 adults, then I'm gonna bash your **** all the way in.

When I see our own U.S. senators support genocide in Israel because their Bible says Christians must support the Jews, then I gotta go in on ya whole team. I will NOT keep my own opinions to myself while these religions kill and spread their barbaric hatred across the globe.

To hell with being respectful to ANY persons beliefs when that **** affects the world I live in too!

That's on the block, homie.

I'm ready to fight a war against all religion to be honest. I'm willing to die for REAL peace.

Aha
fight a war?

You can barely step away from your computer.

he did try and make his mistress have an abortion

dumb *** knocked up a 20 year old University of Houston student, these dudes never learn

Last edited:
Maybe atheists are afraid because the have no backup?

Things get crazy enough in their lives, they'll find their religion.
If fear is driving your reasons for belief and is apart of your reasoning for why non-believers will eventually become believers :smh: I really want no part of something like that.
How did religion come about anyway? A way to control large groups of people?
Started off with just trying to explain how and why things came to be.

Then ppl started buying all the way in to ******** and stopped thinking for themselves.

Back
Top Bottom