Asian Culture Discussion Thread

Dave Chapelle endorsed Yang lol

He's been getting a lot of random high profile endorsements. Steven Yeun, Donald Glover, Elon Musk, Casey Neistat.

Last edited:
Thought this was funny
IMG_20191229_205252.jpg

81348757_166146544789973_5490586174302978048_n.jpg

:lol: I thought for a second, without watching the YouTube clip, that the 2nd picture was an animated version of Mark Cuban on shark tank.

What’s that?
In India theres this big problem about Muslims not being able to identify as Indian citizens. Very controversial, some are calling prime minister Modi, an Indian Hitler. Something like that.

They are claiming India is mostly a hindu nation and stuff, blah blah.

It's kinda crazy, when I make the link between the hindu swastik or swastika, and how German nazis took the hindu symbol and turned it into their symbol of hate. History gonna history. :smh:

It's kinda crazy, when I make the link between the hindu swastik or swastika, and how German nazis took the hindu symbol and turned it into their symbol of hate. History gonna history. :smh:

I was watching an Asian Boss episode on YouTube and most of the younger Japanese people didn't even know what a swastika was and that it was used by nazis. Japan was an ally of theirs but I guess they avoid teaching that stuff in school. I have seen online that some who do know will wear stuff with swastikas as fashion.

I was watching an Asian Boss episode on YouTube and most of the younger Japanese people didn't even know what a swastika was and that it was used by nazis. Japan was an ally of theirs but I guess they avoid teaching that stuff in school. I have seen online that some who do know will wear stuff with swastikas as fashion.
I saw that episode. I think their version of the swastika goes the opposite direction too and they have a diff meaning for it. I won’t be surprised if their education system doesn’t teach it. Most of them don’t even talk about Japan invading China and Korea killing and raping the people there. I don’t think they even teach their kids about the bombing of Pearl Harbor and try to play it off as the victim.

Last edited by a moderator:
I always found that weird. Their culture is big on honor and shame but they kinda ignore the horrible stuff the country has done in the past and avoid acknowledging it.

In India theres this big problem about Muslims not being able to identify as Indian citizens. Very controversial, some are calling prime minister Modi, an Indian Hitler. Something like that.

They are claiming India is mostly a hindu nation and stuff, blah blah.

He sounds worse than Trump.

So is Johnny Kim in the top 5, top 10 of best Asians ever? Navy Seal, then Harvard medical school doctor, and now NASA astronaut. Impressive as hell. Asian Excellence.

Asian Excellece? It's just a norm for us asians bro ... hahaha. Represent!!!

So is Johnny Kim in the top 5, top 10 of best Asians ever? Navy Seal, then Harvard medical school doctor, and now NASA astronaut. Impressive as hell. Asian Excellence.

what kind of car does he drive?
Is he married? Is she Korean?
Does he own a home? Or just renting?
How much does he make?
Does he volunteer at church?
Does he go to church?
Does he visit his parents often?
Etc...

I always found that weird. Their culture is big on honor and shame but they kinda ignore the horrible stuff the country has done in the past and avoid acknowledging it.
They try to ******** and say they feel bad about it so they don’t talk about what happened. I don’t hate Japan or Japanese, a little upset about what happened and they should at least acknowledge what they have done. They play off as a nice friendly country...which they are but racism is alive and well there. They think they’re superior and treat other Asians like crap.

Back
Top Bottom