Asian Culture Discussion Thread

think, Ramen'zuke...instead of japanese Ocha'zuke :lol:
Great hangover prevention after a night of boozing

Idk those references, but I’m guessing you mean it’s more of a drizzle than rice drowned in a bowl of broth?

you eat it plain just white rice and broth?

I used to mix extra chicken bouillon into my Maruchan, extra flavor extra sodium lol. Threw some rice in the soup after the noodles are done and went to town.

my korean homies put me on adding stuff to ramen

eggs, spam, sausages and stuff. they tried to get me to try cheese but it aint for me.

have you guys tried the fire chicken ramen? thought i was gonna die

Idk those references, but I’m guessing you mean it’s more of a drizzle than rice drowned in a bowl of broth?

you eat it plain just white rice and broth?

Ochazuke is japanese tea poured over rice with different toppings...Replace the tea portion w/ the ramen broth

my korean homies put me on adding stuff to ramen

eggs, spam, sausages and stuff. they tried to get me to try cheese but it aint for me.

have you guys tried the fire chicken ramen? thought i was gonna die

*sub out Sapparo Ichiban ramen w/ Shin Ramen or The OG...Samyang Ramen

Should’ve pushed them to give Ross an Asian friend. There’s enough Asian women with white men on the media everywhere. We could use some Asian male representation. Maybe even more effective would be to have Rachel, the shows main sex symbol date an Asian male

Xenophobia against Chinese across the Globe is getting unreal :smh:

Asians can't even cough (mouth covered) or even clear their throats in public.:stoneface:

What happened to the original Instagram post?
If anything, they should have hit back harder.
Eff the ignorant critics with their racist undertones.
If they want to point out some weird eating habits, we can highlight some disgusting food on every continent/culture.
If they want to discuss some health medical horror events, can come up with endless examples from past to current history.

flat,550x550,075,f.u6.jpg

What happened to the original Instagram post?
If anything, they should have hit back harder.
Eff the ignorant critics with their racist undertones.
If they want to point out some weird eating habits, we can highlight some disgusting food on every continent/culture.
If they want to discuss some health medical horror events, can come up with endless examples from past to current history.

flat,550x550,075,f.u6.jpg

I just tried to show my sister and couldn’t find it, smh

I’ve never related to any of the parent stereotypes. My parents spoiled tf out of me.

One time in college an African friend invited me to go to this club with him to network. President of the club and like a third of the members were African. Dude dropped a joke like “if we’re not doctors, engineers, accountants, or lawyers, our parents something something something.” I was like, bro that’s an Asian joke tf.

This Chinese eating unusual things is such an exaggeration. Been to China many times and didn’t see anyone eating anything abnormal. Of course those exist, but they’re so uncommon, similar to how dudes in the south here are eating alligators and squirrels (edit: there's even a high end restaurant in the Bay Area called La Fondue that serves alligator meat as well). In fact most of those “exotic food” stands are catered towards western tourists anyway

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom