Asian Culture Discussion Thread

They try to bull**** and say they feel bad about it so they don’t talk about what happened. I don’t hate Japan or Japanese, a little upset about what happened and they should at least acknowledge what they have done. They play off as a nice friendly country...which they are but racism is alive and well there. They think they’re superior and treat other Asians like crap.

• Shop owner in Hakone says he wanted to prevent Chinese tourists from spreading the virus
  • Tourism centre apologises; legal expert says sign is ‘obviously wrong’ but not against the law

• Shop owner in Hakone says he wanted to prevent Chinese tourists from spreading the virus
  • Tourism centre apologises; legal expert says sign is ‘obviously wrong’ but not against the law
Just read that too and was about to post. Ignorant people just trying to find ways to cover their racism.

Asian boss also have a video about how a lot of Vietnamese workers in Japan are being ripped off, being bullied and dying.

Grateful that none of the people mentioned in article figure in my politics. Pocahontas is not it. Establishment Dems let alone the Looney Tunes Left are not the way.
Would gladly mark with a clear conscience Andrew Yang over any of those idiots.

Bought some Cheetos from H-Mart. Thought they were just regular Cheetos.

Them joints were a different type of flavor. Fire.

IMG_0459.JPG

Yang isn’t getting the love from Asians that Obama did from black people

Weak. I’m starting to think Constance Wu and other Asian females are only endorsing Warren because she’s a woman, not because she’s fit for the role. Constance Wu is a sell out anyways. Does she even consider herself Asian anymore? Or is she only using her Asian card to get roles?

As much as I want Yang to win, I don’t think any of the democrats are fit to be President. Trump shouldn’t be too but the talent isn’t there to beat him. I follow Yang on Twitter and he’s kinda annoying sometimes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shin Ramyun if I’m cooking it
Maggi if I’m eating it dry

Those are the go tos.

Maggi is Indian, not sure if you can find it at the regular shops.

Never thought about adding rice to the shin ramen soup. Whoa..gotta try it. I get the shin ramen or the packaged one with the kid delivering the ramen in a bowl in tonkatsu flavor and then add any Chinese bbq pork in it or roast pork.

Back
Top Bottom