Asian Culture Discussion Thread

That article is awful. Written like a backstory for a marvel comic.

the mother of those 2 dead punx is fore sure dumb and ignorant as hell :smh: :smh: :smh:
Dude got his father killed like an idiot. Could have killed the intruders and also saved his father if he was calm

the mother of those 2 dead punx is fore sure dumb and ignorant as hell :smh: :smh: :smh:

RIP to the father of family.
And thoughts and prayers to them after finally having to deal with BS aftermath.

Dude got his father killed like an idiot. Could have killed the intruders and also saved his father if he was calm
yeah what a moron.

that article was also very poorly written.

“Both Mays and Williams received multiple gunshot wounds, they also fired off a few shots and killed 69-year-old Chong Yee Yang and hit the armed 30-year-old son in the shoulder.”

What in the heck are you guys talking about?!?!
That the son got his father killed?!?!
Are you serious?
Miss the part where the armed intruders fired the shots that killed father and wounded son?

Or are you saying that you’re Chow Yun Fat and would have reacted better. Or maybe not be armed and still have family massacred.

Coming down the stairs like
EHVEWTSU8AADgSX.jpeg

Reactions: JPS
RIP to the father of family.
And thoughts and prayers to them after finally having to deal with BS aftermath.

“Both Mays and Williams received multiple gunshot wounds, they also fired off a few shots and killed 69-year-old Chong Yee Yang and hit the armed 30-year-old son in the shoulder.”

What in the heck are you guys talking about?!?!
That the son got his father killed?!?!
Are you serious?
Miss the part where the armed intruders fired the shots that killed father and wounded son?

Or are you saying that you’re Chow Yun Fat and would have reacted better. Or maybe not be armed and still have family massacred.

I was thinking more like Jackie Chan.

my opinion isn't about right and wrong. It's about content of article vs title of article.

Arms for self defense is not wrong.
Personal choice that you can legally obtain and train for.
When the stuff goes down, things get real.
Thank goodness he didn’t just have a knife or his bare hands.
Eff those guys. Rot in Hell.
Calling the son a “moron” cuts to blaming the victim.

I was thinking more like Jackie Chan.

Wonder how you act in that situation.

Arms for self defense is not wrong.
Personal choice that you can legally obtain and train for.
When the stuff goes down, things get real.
Thank goodness he didn’t just have a knife or his bare hands.
Eff those guys. Rot in Hell.
Calling the son a “moron” cuts to blaming the victim.

Wonder how you act in that situation.
who said it was wrong?
im for responsible firearm owrnership and training.

some scrawny dweeb got read this, resell some funky pops to cop an AR-15 and cheddar bob themselves. How bout including some educational information amidst this awesome piece of journalism?

who said it was wrong?
im for responsible firearm owrnership and training.

some scrawny dweeb got read this, resell some funky pops to cop an AR-15 and cheddar bob themselves. How bout including some educational information amidst this awesome piece of journalism?

Style of the article wasn’t my concern.
The Facts remained the same.
If you wanted a Public Service Announcement, look somewhere else.
Cause your “Like” to the initial Reply below was where I lost respect that an Asian person in Asian Thread missed the senseless death for an Asian family.

If you don't see the nuance towards inciting violence towards a certain race in that article then you need to look deeper. for you its about asians defending asians. for me it's about making sure those who possess firearms utilize them appropriately.

This.

That article written the way it was would have never been published as-is in any respectable publication.
Thank you. and I guess apparently hitting the like button means I blame the victim LMAO

according to the article he rushed in blasting, then the guy kills the father point blank. obviously hindsight but maybe if he came in ready to rock pointed at them with the cops on the way dude doesnt pull the trigger in the commotion.

in any case, RIP to that man and may those POS and their mom go to hell

If you don't see the nuance towards inciting violence towards a certain race in that article then you need to look deeper. for you its about asians defending asians. for me it's about making sure those who possess firearms utilize them appropriately.

I can appreciate the fact that you finally expanded upon point of view.
While we may disagree on the focus, that’s ok.
I will tell you that if the roles were reversed, my sympathies would still then be with the hypothetical victim.

Thank you. and I guess apparently hitting the like button means I blame the victim LMAO

What the guy wrote is for all to see and you Liked.
He called the son “idiot”.

I can appreciate the fact that you finally expanded upon point of view.
While we may disagree on the focus, that’s ok.
I will tell you that if the roles were reversed, my sympathies would still then be with the hypothetical victim.

What the guy wrote is for all to see and you Liked.
He called the son “idiot”.
the article made son look like he went scarface final scene. just bc the son was an idiot doesn't mean it's his fault that his dad died.

edit: to not prolong this, I know we are both in the same stance in regards to that the son did the right thing in defending his family.

BlackPink>>>> any Kpop group on god

Back
Top Bottom