Asian Culture Discussion Thread

This what I mean by Rice funny as **** man.

GOAT move.

200.gif

I watch way too much kdrama. I just laughed at a joke that I couldn't have understood a yr ago (has something to do with the language) 🤣

I don't shop at muji much but I will say this, muji always smells good lol

I watch way too much kdrama. I just laughed at a joke that I couldn't have understood a yr ago (has something to do with the language) 🤣

I don't shop at muji much but I will say this, muji always smells good lol

been binging hospital playlist last couple days. jo jung suk's character is awesome lol

Maybe hospital playlist will be next on the list. The trailer didn't really away me but your endorsement has me curious.

My one comment about Korean culture based on dramas...

I don't think I can ever understand why koreans stay so formal with each other even after dating each other for a while.

They stay calling each other by their titles rather than their first names.

I think it's one of those things I can only understand if I've lived there.

Another thing I don't understand. Some characters date for a really long time (like most of the show) before they talk to each other informally. To me that is weird but I guess that's another thing I can only understand by growing up there.

Last edited:
Maybe hospital playlist will be next on the list. The trailer didn't really away me but your endorsement has me curious.

its good, im more into like thriller/drama/action type stuff, and tend to steer away from romantic/comedy stuff.

im enjoying this tho, its more like slice of life i guess?

my girlfriend been literally watching k dramas every waking moment during the quarantine, only ones I actually watched that I liked was 'fight my way' and 'lets eat'

So I'm giving Signal a shot for now..

Ten minutes in and my impression is that Signal is basically Tunnel but with a more likeable protagonist lol

Back
Top Bottom