Asian Culture Discussion Thread

I think it was called Wasabi
Yeah, wasabi sushi & bento. Only ate there once, got a nigiri and a tuna roll. They had no flavor so I covered them in the spicy mayo and that dark sauce they had
Screenshot_20200519-145417.png

Yeah, wasabi sushi & bento. Only ate there once, got a nigiri and a tuna roll. They had no flavor so I covered them in the spicy mayo and that dark sauce they had
I never had their sushi but I always got their chicken and rice with the gravy. Idk what kind of rice they use but their rice is awesome.

Will try that next time. Wanted to when I went but didn't want to seem like a fat mofo getting 3 items.

Speaking of penn station, a lot of memories there waiting early in the morning for my train to arrive at the track after a night of binge drinking. One time I apologized to my friend for trying to hookup with his cousin. Dunno why I even apologized since she was a tease and didn't give me any action after I dated her that summer. SMH.

Usually its where you take business partners after dinner for drinks. Some company even has a budget for it.
Basically you drink and unwind with girls.
It's somewhat necessary since a lot of these cultures have strict formal business environments , and this allows the workers to let loose and unstress.

So yes you can see it as paying to talk to girls. But more you're paying for the atmosphere, similar to going to a bar or a club.

Lol the Penn station story I like to tell most is of that night I was really wasted at around 3am in the morning.

This was before uber was a thing.

I didn't feel like waiting an hr for the next train.

This random Indian guy walks up to me and was like, 'I can give you a ride home you know.'

Sober me would've just ignored him, but I followed him out of Penn Station into a black sedan. The man could've kidnapped me, but he ended up just giving me a ride home.

Turns out there's always one drunk person at Penn Station he can overcharge for a ride home, so he makes it a habit to wait at Penn Station in the early morning.

He charged me 150 dollars for the ride home and I paid it 😭

When I woke up, I was like what was I thinkinggg

this guy lives pretty far , so $150 is not like crazy since he gotta drive back into the city afterwards. but yeah $150 :lol:
Get one of those korean drivers parked along Koreatown

Hostess bars doesn't seem like a very filipino thing to do tbh

Can't explain why I feel that way lol

I'd be surprised if they exist

Back
Top Bottom