asian kids beatup white kid vol black friends run

Originally Posted by JiveTurkey813

Lol the Bosnian had the Jackie Chan looking fool beat from the get go... His gang had to jump in with 2 X 4's looking like the asian hacksaw jim duggans hahaha...
roll.gif
roll.gif

lot of foolishness in that vid. those guys must feel really gangsta jumping in with weapons.

Damn all those guys too take out a guy in pink???

And he still walked away????

Utica though???

I aint even watch the whole thing but lil asian dude got molly whopped and curled up in a ball like a chump. His buddies are a bunch of $@&s too for jumping in and hitting on that fool with them pieces of wood or whatever the hell they were using.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

haha thats wussup.

............................... hood asians..........................................

where they do that at???

smh.gif

Look like they all gang bangin.. I dont really advocate gun violence, but those "crips" shoulda came back with the burners.

Originally Posted by holdupstop23

LOL @ Utica.

And in NY, you don't mess with Bosnians or Albanians.

This is the truth, atleast with the ones I know.

I went out 1 night with a bunch of Albanians.

Some spanish kid was staring at us on Steinway and this dude ran up to and tried stabbing him in the face with his car keys.

Straight animals.

smh.gif

What happened to the bosnian's friends? there was a good amount of them in the beginning.
laugh.gif

smh.gif
viets are grimey. they never fight a fair fight but then thats expected when your whole race of males are like 5'3". i remember the other youtubeof a bunch of viets in norcal bodying some guy that was trying to prevent them from taking chairs in a restaurant outside for another fight.

he threw dude to the ground and kicked him in the stomach
roll.gif

dude had the what the hell did i get myself into look on his face
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Stupid Video but at the Ignorance of the Hood Asian comments...thatswhy they stay grimey cuz they dont get respect.

white dude deserved it rollin up on someone's crib rolling 3 deep with chump black kids that won't even back ya

and stoneface at the 1 minute segment of black kids talking and nothing happening, just +%%% and fight, kids all talk

Back
Top Bottom