Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I just got through for an 8 for the Sagas, there was a 12 still available in the drop down box.

Just got my order conf., hope they don't cancel.

I just got thru for an 8 on the Gel Lyte IIIs, so we're in the same boat. *fingers crossed*

Guys, relax there is nothing to worry about when it comes to getting these. If it is anything like last time the boutiques will get them early, but later on they will pop up on journeys for retail with free shipping.

Guys, relax there is nothing to worry about when it comes to getting these. If it is anything like last time the boutiques will get them early, but later on they will pop up on journeys for retail with free shipping.

Only things that sucks is Journeys and most other spots started w/ sz 8.5 for the Sagas. Not too kind to the smaller footed folks. :smh:

I'll get the GL3's.
But if I want a Kill Bill/Game of Death (Bruce Lee) based shoe,
Why not get a pair of the shoes they actually wore? Plus I don't like nylon.
Zappos.com $85 by the way.

how do tigers fit width wise? they seem like they be really narrow kind of like basketball shoes

I struck out on my size 10 navy/orange off politics site. Hopefully the usual suspects stock them in bulk soon...

:nerd:

Hey guys is their any spot that still has mint sagas in a 9? I slept on them because I thought they would sit....

check your local journeys for the mint saga's, i called mine today and they said they should be getting them in any day now (which i'm assuming means a FSR)...

he said if i didn't wanna wait he could order them for me too, which prolly means he could get any size transferred or shipped to me from other stores...

that's assuming their store stock is different from their online stock.

i would try that first b4 you pay anything over $90 shipped.

Last edited:
check your local journeys for the mint saga's, i called mine today and they said they should be getting them in any day now (which i'm assuming means a FSR)...

he said if i didn't wanna wait he could order them for me too, which prolly means he could get any size transferred or shipped to me from other stores...

that's assuming their store stock is different from their online stock.

i would try that first b4 you pay anything over $90 shipped.
Thanks will try that.

Back
Top Bottom