Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Has anyone tried red laces?? My pair's on the way from Millennium in Inglewood and wanted to see how they look with red laces.

I did to compliment the red asics logo and dots on the midsole, but it didn't look good. Shoes like these are flashy as is. Any extra add-ons will be over-kill.

UnDS's these while running errands today.

this is the best lace swap i've seen on these yet.

still not into 'em enough to cop tho.

got my size 12 mint saga's, had to order an 11.5, they fit bigger than i thought they would.

so i'll prolly have to sell my size 12...

if anyone has the rope laces that came with the denims and they aren't using them, i will pay good money for them.

Dog I'm gonna get in major trouble but I know release numbers for this collection if anybody wants them dm .Any of you lurking weirdos attempt to hit me up ill just block you only a few people who heavily contribute to this thread I got you

Dog I'm gonna get in major trouble but I know release numbers for this collection if anybody wants them dm .Any of you lurking weirdos attempt to hit me up ill just block you only a few people who heavily contribute to this thread I got you
So you'll only tell a select few? Doesn't really help the thread honestly lol

No offense, but why would knowing the production number need to be a secret? It already appears that there's gonna be a lot more pairs of these than a normal Fieg release. If anything, keeping that info secret just helps the resellers because people will think that these are just as limited as usual

I'll be honest majority of y'all thinking its 300 pairs are wrong and far off your thinking too low

This is good to know though. Honestly i like the shoes and will try to grab a pair for retail. If i fail i am not paying reseller prices...just on to the next release. So the actual number being released is cool to know...but won't change my mind set on the release

Theres 30 pairs of each shoe releasing each day for 8 days in Miami so that amounts to 480 pairs total. I'm betting there's the same or a little less in NY.

High Risks were easy
roll.gif

Fieg has some of you losing your minds
roll.gif

my point was that i have got EVERY kithstrike EXCEPT for the high risks.  kithstrike ≠ easy

indifferent.gif

I'll be taking my chances online come release day along with hopefully grabbing a couple items from the collection along with the shoes

Back
Top Bottom