Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Man if anyone scores an extra in the Dalis 10-10.5 let me know. Been refreshing SP all night. I bet feature will drop them soon too. I just can't be living my life glued to the phone [emoji]128514[/emoji]
yeah i dont get it where is there any release info posted? all i see is that page -_-

Am i the only one who think the Dalis are a little ugly? The brown upper looks old and dirty to me. Then the bright colours on the heel, and the embroidered insects. It's so out there it's almost.. surreal. :stoneface:

Were on the same boat. I just never been too fond of brown sneakers in general, ill leave those to my oxfords..

Last edited:
Were on the same boat. I just never been too fond of brown sneakers, ill leave those to my oxfords..
There are brown sneakers that look good to me though.. 997DBRs, those Ubiq Brooks Chariots, Horween 998s too.

Just can't tell if the Dalis want to be brown or olive.

Last edited:
Working or on vacation? If the latter then you don't have much room to complain, haha.
Vacation. I realized after I said that I probably sound like a huge *******. 
laugh.gif

Missed bred 1s last year for the same reason and will be also missing Fragments this year, but of course a yearly tropical vacay makes it alright. 

guys my pair is the one on the left is seems like there's some hard plastic on the logo. Is this normal pair of embers btw

guys my pair is the one on the left is seems like there's some hard plastic on the logo. Is this normal pair of embers btw

I thought you were a seasoned vet that could distinguish between fake embers vs real? I assume your "left" pair is actually the bottom one in the pic since its sideways. We need more pics to verify, but the bottom pair looks real and the upper looks fake in that pic.

I thought you were a seasoned vet that could distinguish between fake embers vs real? I assume your "left" pair is actually the bottom one in the pic since its sideways. We need more pics to verify, but the bottom pair looks real and the upper looks fake in that pic.

Other way around. My Asics logo is not darker. Just pressed in.

I mean I believe they are real but just a defect but other than that the material looks the same and I just want to make sure

Other way around. My Asics logo is not darker. Just pressed in.

I mean I believe they are real but just a defect but other than that the material looks the same and I just want to make sure

I actually think there are two "batches" of real embers out there. I was actually basing most of my opinion on the suede on the heal. Mine are real and more like the bottom pair (darker logo with a plastic-like coating). Until I see more pics, it's hard to say if one of them is fake.

I actually think there are two "batches" of real embers out there. I was actually basing most of my opinion on the suede on the heal. Mine are real and more like the bottom pair (darker logo with a plastic-like coating). Until I see more pics, it's hard to say if one of them is fake.
Hmm okay I just posted pics but I'm comparing to my friends and it looks different from his with the logo. Everything else is the same in terms of material.

Hmm okay I just posted pics but I'm comparing to my friends and it looks different from his with the logo. Everything else is the same in terms of material.
How's the CNCPTS box label look? Hand-marked out size or factory printed check mark? I know that's an easy way to spot fakes on the Tannery 998s. 

Definitely buying from an asian as we like to lay on the floor even though we have couches, and we love karaoke = guitar hero.

Back
Top Bottom