Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Be prepared for the rath which is known as Bad Lieutenant...
laugh.gif
Dudes with the gore tex pairs (bodega get wets to be specific), are you guys wearing out in the rain? Is it affecting the nubuck at all?
No affects from rain at all, been raining here in Jerz and when that nubuck gets wet it'll leave a dark spot that'll dry up to the OG color and it'll still have that velvet feel
nthat.gif

Had some leaves smear on the Gortex and Nubuck and left a stain. I rinsed it under hot water and gentle rub good as new with an easy clean.

Last edited:
Dudes with the gore tex pairs (bodega get wets to be specific), are you guys wearing out in the rain? Is it affecting the nubuck at all?
Yes, a lot, they hold up fine, the water spots on the nubuck dry up eventually. 

I've also torn up the GR Goretex in mud/rain/ice, all around awesome shoes. Just hose off the outside. 

Who in here has the GL3 Snowman? I remember someone previously stating they had issues with their toebox and they returned them. I blew it of as an ehhh whatever and it was no biggie. Boy, I was wrong. Every time I look down, it annoys the hell out of me. I'm probably going to return mine as well. Anywhoooo, you guys having the same issues? Or did I too just get a crappy pair?

got my car stuck in the mud when i had the get wets on...needless to say they got filthy. cleaned em with warm water and they are basically deadstock. No cleaner or nothing. Very Impressed!

Who in here has the GL3 Snowman? I remember someone previously stating they had issues with their toebox and they returned them. I blew it of as an ehhh whatever and it was no biggie. Boy, I was wrong. Every time I look down, it annoys the hell out of me. I'm probably going to return mine as well. Anywhoooo, you guys having the same issues? Or did I too just get a crappy pair?
What exactly is wrong with your toebox? i have a pair and its a odd, very soft material but i havent had any issues and minimal creasing. 

Sorry to hear. I must've been one of the lucky ones cuz I have no issues.

What exactly is wrong with your toebox? i have a pair and its a odd, very soft material but i havent had any issues and minimal creasing. 
 Sorry to hear. I must've been one of the lucky ones cuz I have no issues.
Sorry about my horrible picture taking ability. 

Last edited:
Ahhh i see. One of my shoes has a slightly raised/pointed toe box like that pic but not to that extent. I thought it was the shape of my foot but it may just be the cut of the shoe.

Yes and it drives me crazy. 

My order for FF changed from Requested to invoice. Should I be receiving email on the shipping? I remember cats getting that after they ordered using PayPal. Any truth to this??

My order for FF changed from Requested to invoice. Should I be receiving email on the shipping? I remember cats getting that after they ordered using PayPal. Any truth to this??
I ordered right when they got up on their site and I'm on the same boat. It should be anytime soon you should be getting shipping. And as you can see, they ****** me over but then again I only paid for 1 pair.

UNDEFEATED GEL-LYTE V "FALSE FLAGS" (BLACK/BLACK), -, 9.5

H24GK.9090  Size : 9.5  Color : -

x

$160.00
=

$320.00

[img]http://undefeated.com/sites/default/files/styles/webstore_standard/public?itok=Eg0m-2lM[/img]
SHIPPING CHARGES

SHIPPING

x

$0.00
=

$0.00

UNDEFEATED FALSE FLAG HOODY, BLACK, L

5920607  Size : L  Color : BLACK

x

$68.00
=

$476.00

Last edited:
If you mean shipping confirmation from Undefeated then no I got nothing from them in regards of shipping from the three orders. Only got order confirmation from them. The only reason I knew they were coming is because of MyUPS. 

Yes and it drives me crazy. 

I guess we'll have to live with imperfection or take them back I suppose ... These also felt slightly larger than the typical GL3 IMO.  I just grabbed a 9.5 from FNL, so ... we shall see if they're a snugger fit if it helps anything.

It was me and several others.

My toebox on my first pair of  Snowmans was crushed/misshapen so I ended up returning them; I was gonna keep them, but it kept bugging me. The 2nd pair I got from FNL was good, but still not perfect. It's weird, it must be due to the material (that soft velvety nubuck).

It was me and several others.

My toebox on my first pair of  Snowmans was crushed/misshapen so I ended up returning them; I was gonna keep them, but it kept bugging me. The 2nd pair I got from FNL was good, but still not perfect. It's weird, it must be due to the material (that soft velvety nubuck).
Asics needs to do a shoe recall like an automobile and replace all of ours lol.  j/k

Back
Top Bottom