Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Packershoes gortex GLV. I'm intrigued. 

edit: beat me to it.

Last edited:

Just got my UNDFTD in today, I remember hearing that the black was nubuck is that correct? Because on the UNDFTD page it says " The insole print was created from vintage military zonal maps with coordinates, which was then modified with subtle UNDFTD branding. Featuring full premium leather, internal lycra bootie, woven reflective laces, finished with logo lace ends." It to me it definitely feels like leather just with no shine like the initial release pictures.

Just got my UNDFTD in today, I remember hearing that the black was nubuck is that correct? Because on the UNDFTD page it says " The insole print was created from vintage military zonal maps with coordinates, which was then modified with subtle UNDFTD branding. Featuring full premium leather, internal lycra bootie, woven reflective laces, finished with logo lace ends." It to me it definitely feels like leather just with no shine like the initial release pictures.
No shine leather = nubuck

i wish there were more on-feet pics of the FF in here

but i forgot that 80% of you guys don't even have shipping confirmations yet 
laugh.gif

Nubuck IS leather but just doesnt have the finish that a leather you're describing has.  The cowhide is actually sanded to give it the fiber or velvet feel but yes, def not the shiney leather from the initial leaked pics.  I think that's why a few people passed on these on RD.

Nubuck IS leather but just doesnt have the finish that a leather you're describing has.  The cowhide is actually sanded to give it the fiber or velvet feel but yes, def not the shiney leather from the initial leaked pics.  I think that's why a few people passed on these on RD.
Thanks clear up a lot. When I think of nubuck, I think of timbalands. 

Last edited:
Definite pass on those Packer gortex. Especially with all the asics collabs that will be happening this year.

Also, if anyone says those packers are better than the bodegas you're straight up crazy and have no sense of what looks good. Both bodegas are infinitely better than the packers.

Definite pass on those Packer gortex. Especially with all the asics collabs that will be happening this year.

Also, if anyone says those packers are better than the bodegas you're straight up crazy and have no sense of what looks good. Both bodegas are infinitely better than the packers.
Be prepared for the rath which is known as Bad Lieutenant...
laugh.gif

Dudes with the gore tex pairs (bodega get wets to be specific), are you guys wearing out in the rain? Is it affecting the nubuck at all?

Back
Top Bottom