Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Yea talk bout ur not the MIgos jus take a real pic jus like that new app that makes chicks boobs bigger stop playin w my emotions Smokey

Today

why are you so bitter haha?
Bitter!! nahhh... I don't care about you son....I just don't like the color blocking, I don't like the shape, I don't like the material they used.... And I usually love Mita collabs, their Light are in my top 2014... but these are ugly to me... sorry.

edit... Can you take a pic with the glow in the dark?

Last edited:
Also, if anyone says those packers are better than the bodegas you're straight up crazy and have no sense of what looks good. Both bodegas are infinitely better than the packers.

***** please....I like the glow in the dark midsole...
btw you should put some sneakershields in cuz the mudguard already looks like ****... just sayin:wink: ....

And this is what happens when you poke fun at BL's taste lol.

Everyone has their own opinion, but I'm sure most will agree that the Mita's look pretty dope in those pics... and that BL has "unique" taste lol. JK!

Last edited:
And this is what happens when you poke fun at BL's taste lol.

Everyone has their own opinion, but I'm sure most will agree that the Mita's look pretty dope in those pics... and that BL has "unique" taste lol. JK!

They hate us cause they ain't us

^^^ :rofl: almost forgot about that. Gonna use that when my Tigers finish whiPping OU

They HATE us 'cause they AINT us! :lol:

lololol haters gonna hate, ain'ters gonna ain't!

I should be getting my Mitas in today so i can see them for myself. From pictures i'm not a fan of the mesh toebox as well (looks a little cardboard-like), and that yellow heel tab is a little off-putting to say the least.

@CE4423  do you have wide feet though? It does look like the shoes are a little narrow on you.

I really though the tan white get wets were better at first but after wearing the greys allll weekend I've changed my mind.
Mine are coming in tomorrow, I hear the 5's fit a half size small is this true or are they typically true to size?

Mine are coming in tomorrow, I hear the 5's fit a half size small is this true or are they typically true to size?
the bodegas do run a half size small because the Gore-Tex makes thethem narrower but in general fives run Tru to size. They vary from shoe to to tho.

lololol haters gonna hate, ain'ters gonna ain't!

I should be getting my Mitas in today so i can see them for myself. From pictures i'm not a fan of the mesh toebox as well (looks a little cardboard-like), and that yellow heel tab is a little off-putting to say the least.

@CE4423  do you have wide feet though? It does look like the shoes are a little narrow on you.
I'd say my feet are wider than average. I really like the toe bow mesh material. It is very soft and flexible.

Back
Top Bottom