Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Urban Camo Gel Lyte iii available at kith
sooo two days ago... 
roll.gif

I posted a progress shot of these salmon toe customs Ive been working on a while back. I finally put the finishing touches on them.  Better than spending a grand on a pair to me.

Got to wear em a little bit last night. I love how they looked on feet. Hope you guys enjoy. 

I posted a progress shot of these salmon toe customs Ive been working on a while back. I finally put the finishing touches on them.  Better than spending a grand on a pair to me.

Got to wear em a little bit last night. I love how they looked on feet. Hope you guys enjoy. 
very very clean

Look great man! Wanna make me one 
wink.gif

Wore my packers last night. My favorite goretex glv yet. a bit roomier in the toe than the others. 

Those look nice brother. Im always changing my mind with laces. Id probably rock em with the orange ropes then the next time switch it up haha. 

Indecision. 

to the guy that made the salmon toes, if you are ever open to making pairs for others id gladly send some cash ya way 
laugh.gif

what's better in terms of quality the 2nd packer kayano collab or the the melvins kayano? trying to making a decision to cop one of them off feature.

Back
Top Bottom