Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Mitas: Looks weird and gross - Pass

SNS: INSTACOP

Hazards: For 160 i'm on the fence.. if they were $120 i'd probably go for them, but i've got other priorities on the 24th

Last edited:
SNS Shaw Runners look pretty interesting too.

m_medium_high.jpg

^ Hopefully these will sit for discount. Hateeeee that I never got the same colorway GL3. Hibernated on those.

I thought I read somewhere that the GL3 version was gonna be re-released sometime soon. I wish I had grabbed them too, but I kind of prefer 5s and I doubt I'll get one of each... Enh, maybe I will.

^ Hopefully these will sit for discount. Hateeeee that I never got the same colorway GL3. Hibernated on those.
I thought I read somewhere that the GL3 version was gonna be re-released sometime soon. I wish I had grabbed them too, but I kind of prefer 5s and I doubt I'll get one of each... Enh, maybe I will.
Guess this pertains to you, too. What size in the GL3 are you looking for? I doubled up on the GL3s not even a month ago. I can send you a pic of the box and FTL can do a inventory search for you.

What size in the GL3 are you looking for? I doubled up on the GL3s not even a month ago. I can send you a pic of the box and FTL can do a inventory search for you.
That would definitely be appreciated, man. Repped.
Fwd the pic. Let me know if you need anything else. If they tell me they don't have them anymore, PM me.  90% of those bozos don't know how to do inventory searches correctly.

Fwd the pic. Let me know if you need anything else. If they tell me they don't have them anymore, PM me.  90% of those bozos don't know how to do inventory searches correctly.

Appreciate it, man. Saw a bunch of pairs go (quickly) for $135 or $139 the other day on eBay. It was basically a FSR. Was a little shocked but it is a smooth colorway.

i wish i saw this sooner. black/tan is my favorite GR color way. my footlocker had them on sale for 60. grab a pair. sold out now :frown:

$60 is a solid price. I'll definitely get the GLVs.

My GLV GR rotation is going to be stout this year with all of these good looking upcoming colorways.

$60 is a solid price. I'll definitely get the GLVs.

My GLV GR rotation is going to be stout this year with all of these good looking upcoming colorways.
my whole 2015 seems to be for asics and diadora. 

I'm just waiting on a solid gliii color way. 

not seeing anything exciting yet.

Back
Top Bottom