Asics Love?!? Where is it?

If those Mita GL3s didn't have the contrast stitching, they might be ok. I'm never a fan of contrast stitching. And the heel tab looks accidental.

Mitas are complete garbage. Heel tab looks super sad on the back 
frown.gif

Last edited:
The stitching just kills these. I wanna see em without the white stitching and no heel tab. might be nice then

Great work on these! Any chance you could elaborate on how you dyed the soles?
Thanks fam. I just used the same navy dye as i did on the suede. Ive been looking for a while for a way to do soles but i couldnt find anything so i just gave it a shot. Trial and error really. I just applied the dye in two thin coats with a brush. We'll see how it holds up. 

If anyone has a better way, please share. Im always eager to learn. 

The Mitas looked good in the earlier pics I saw... these new pics make them look terrible but they'll sell out regardless. Oh well... at least it's one less thing I need to pick up this year

So did anybody pick up the Grand opening Vs? I would really like to see some unfiltered photos and hear some opinions...
GLV's are cool...

Nice soft leather, waxed laces, a nice subtlety you couldn't see online is that the midsole is two tone, it's pure white and off white. The liner/bootie is neoprene, just some leather on the exterior heel.

Craftsmanship-wise...

The stitching on the upper is great, no flaws I can see.. The usual minor midsole flaws, couple wrinkles here, minimal glue/paint.. Real tiny flaws, I'm a very close inspector hahah.

Glad everyone is hating on those GL3 Mitas. I actually like them...always been a sucker for red, white and blue color blocking

I hope all of the 25th Anni collabs aren't limited to 1990 pairs worldwide...sucks if they all are

Last edited:
What would you guys think of a black/gum gl3 custom? I would start with the honey mustards and aim for the black gum jordan 1s and kd 7s look.   

Back
Top Bottom