Asics Love?!? Where is it?

what's the point of charging a restocking fee on a PRE-ORDER though?

restocking fee usually just covers the time and effort to pack an order or create some type of shipping information (not that it takes any)

in this case they didn't do anything yet

pretty lame way of keeping some extra cash

Last edited:

A lot of stores have restocking fees. he was refunded in full i saw in the end. Either way I've had no problems with them neither have people i know ordered. 

Kith has restocking fees. I think END has restocking fees. if you order a product why cancel it? especially if theirs nothing wrong with the product. if you couldn't buy it don't spend the money. But if their was a problem and they charged a restocking fee on the problem then that doesn't make sense. But on a perfectly good item, thats nothing wrong in my opinion. 
Cancelled multiple orders from Kith with no fees charged if the item hasn't shipped. I'd rather avoid any company that charges a restocking fee at all, as many do. One reason I avoid Kith if I can find the item elsewhere. 

Not the first story posted here about the company either. Anyway, just spreading the info for others, who can always make their own decision. I personally will not be ordering from them.

Cancelled multiple orders from Kith with no fees charged if the item hasn't shipped. I'd rather avoid any company that charges a restocking fee at all, as many do. One reason I avoid Kith if I can find the item elsewhere. 

Not the first story posted here about the company either. Anyway, just spreading the info for others, who can always make their own decision. I personally will not be ordering from them.
Ive been charged restocking fees multiple times from companies. Its your decision to where you order from. 

Ive been charged restocking fees multiple times from companies. Its your decision to where you order from. 
Ive never seen the restocking fee until the diadora order. maybe it was just for that i have no idea. as i didn't order the diadoras. 

Ive never seen the restocking fee until the diadora order. maybe it was just for that i have no idea. as i didn't order the diadoras. 
Stop trying to act like "they" isn't YOU. 
roll.gif

He ordered a shoe and was refunded what is the horror story there? their was a restocking fee on cancelled orders like I've seen on kith and multiple other sites. my business with them has been nothing but 100%. 

A lot of stores have restocking fees. he was refunded in full i saw in the end. Either way I've had no problems with them neither have people i know ordered. 
Kith has restocking fees. I think END has restocking fees. if you order a product why cancel it? especially if theirs nothing wrong with the product. if you couldn't buy it don't spend the money. But if their was a problem and they charged a restocking fee on the problem then that doesn't make sense. But on a perfectly good item, thats nothing wrong in my opinion. 

Kinda funny how every post from you is about this store :\ my guess is you are the owner or affiliated somehow. Either way customers are having poor shopping experiences with them/you and are here to warn other potential buyers. Myself included.

Hazards are on point. Can't believe these things weren't more popular

EXACT same materials as the GR goretex so not quite sure where my other 30 bucks went...extra laces?

Either way, I'm pretty pleased

why are you still here, you're obviously affiliated with that site that's all you post about

THey look like GR shoes. that's why it is not popular. and It doesn't look like they put any input on that collab...

Hazards are on point. Can't believe these things weren't more popular

EXACT same materials as the GR goretex so not quite sure where my other 30 bucks went...extra laces?

Either way, I'm pretty pleased

What are the extra laces?

I don't understand why people think that collabs with only a few colors on them are considered to have no effort put into them.  Sometimes they're the most creative with the story and influence behind them. I also think they tend to look the best. I would rather havea shoe with 2 or 3 colors that go well together than a shoe that has 6 or 7 different colors that looks mismatched and off. 

I think one of the best collabs ever is the concepts Tannery 998. They only used 3 colors and it came out fantastic. Anymore colors on that shoe and they could have messed it up. Just my opinion.

If a colorway is clean and simple I'm usually in collab or GR. With that said there's nothing more I hate than a forced concept.

I don't understand why people think that collabs with only a few colors on them are considered to have no effort put into them.  Sometimes they're the most creative with the story and influence behind them. I also think they tend to look the best. I would rather havea shoe with 2 or 3 colors that go well together than a shoe that has 6 or 7 different colors that looks mismatched and off. 

I think one of the best collabs ever is the concepts Tannery 998. They only used 3 colors and it came out fantastic. Anymore colors on that shoe and they could have messed it up. Just my opinion.

Really I think color placement trumps the number of colors. I hate all the goretex collabs, the bodegas just look like a rainbow mess to me, and the hazards have the typical volt color way that was played out by Nike long ago... The concepts would be prime colorwise if they ditched the red heel.

Back
Top Bottom