Asics Love?!? Where is it?

They are planning an international release. Probably will not have special packaging which is a shame. 

Yeah I heard that, I'm going to try and get somebody to proxy them for me as I want the special box.

Can imagine customs getting in on them if they're being shipped wrapped like drugs haha

Dame I'm leaning toward these dame cncpts now pack too dope an hv to cop will jus sell my jus dons I bought

God read. Thanks.

Need that on a shirt.
Yeah, someone should do that for us asics heads 
happy.gif

so whats up with the packaging?
Shoes will come with custom Concepts box and each box is individually hand wrapped duct taped and labeled
Shoes come with four sets of laces.
This alone makes me want to cop and be perfectly okay with the $15 shipping charge.  IDK what it is with collabs but I feel like Concepts always goes the extra mile to think and execute out a theme 110%.  Reason why they will always have a customer in me even if the shoe isn't as unique as everyone wants it to be. 

Last edited:
I think more people would've liked the 8balls if they haven't seen the samples.  I'll be going after them since I don't own any GLV's and I like that clean, understated look, red heel included.

Back
Top Bottom