Asics Love?!? Where is it?

those cncpts are gonna be hard as hell to cop. especially since all the haters are starting to convert. these are buzzing hard right now, people talking about these more than the soleflys lol
that is until the release passes lolz...  I think the materials on the soleflys are better

pimp.gif

Not many Asics, but a few. Plus there's other stuff: 

Black Market has 60% till Sunday. Says exclusion apply. Not too sure what those are, but everything I added to cart, the 60% off worked.

But the shoe game is kind of like the drug game these days.

People copping a release then thirsting for the next one, looking for the next "high"

I actually like the irony of it anyways and the simplicity. 

Forget the "Concept" if you will just cop cuz you like. Or Nah? haha

@macmeezy  the hat and shirt go hard.

As far as the solefly release goes....anyone ever get solid numbers? Part of me thinks they will be pretty hard to get, but then this whole thing could have been to build hype and then they drop a crap ton. Would be nice to known actual numbers. I don't wanna miss, but don't wanna get stuck with multiples either lol

The only thing thats getting me a little tight here is that you can't see the damn pair you're buying before you hand the cash over. I personally look forward to the experience at Concepts tomorrow although I agree that its pretty offensive on a number of levels...I'm just trying to look at it like a theme park funhouse for lowlives.

Last edited:
As far as "drug" themed shoes.

Pusha T>

Those concepts will be very underwhelming in person.

The box >

Still can't believe its a crack themed shoe..

Ridiculous lol

Man still nothing from kith on the Mitas, still unfulfilled ... It's been almost a week lol

Back
Top Bottom