Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Not many Asics, but a few. Plus there's other stuff: 

Black Market has 60% till Sunday. Says exclusion apply. Not too sure what those are, but everything I added to cart, the 60% off worked.
Link? I'm not familiar with this site and can't seem to find the right black market on google.

As far as the solefly release goes....anyone ever get solid numbers? Part of me thinks they will be pretty hard to get, but then this whole thing could have been to build hype and then they drop a crap ton. Would be nice to known actual numbers. I don't wanna miss, but don't wanna get stuck with multiples either lol

If you like them, buy them. If you think they're double up worthy, get doubles. Who cares what the numbers are if you really want them. I'd double up on GR's if I really like them.

Anybody know if the cncpts special packaging will be in store only? or if i cop online will I get it too? Was planning on going into the city after work but this weather has me thinking otherwise. thnx in advance

Anybody know if the cncpts special packaging will be in store only? or if i cop online will I get it too? Was planning on going into the city after work but this weather has me thinking otherwise. thnx in advance
I'm assuming they will include the special packaging with online orders since they have with all their other releases. I've only order online and always get the special box for their collabs.

What time y'all heading out to Cambridge for the line?  Think I need to get there stupid early?  Was planning on like 530ish

This weekend going to hurt the wallet

-Cncpts

-Solefly

-SNS 

-Feature Sauconys

-Packer made in Italy

am i missing anything?
happy.gif

Special packaging is for both instore and online from Concepts. The WW pairs will NOT have special packaging.

What time y'all heading out to Cambridge for the line?  Think I need to get there stupid early?  Was planning on like 530ish
im probably gonna arrive there around that time as well. If you are worried about not getting a pair....dont be. Every one of the past concepts releases instore have been a cake walk.

im probably gonna arrive there around that time as well. If you are worried about not getting a pair....dont be. Every one of the past concepts releases instore have been a cake walk.
word ill be the dude in business attire and an orange arcteryx shell

Got shipping confirmation on my Mitas from Kith after midnight last night. So for those of you who's orders are still "unfulfilled" - there's still hope.

Not sure how we can make any speculation on the Solefly's as of yet.... if it is what they say it is, everyone should have a fair shot at getting the kicks, there may be v few pairs but everyone should experience the same "race" to figure out the new site and checkout. 

Not sure how we can make any speculation on the Solefly's as of yet.... if it is what they say it is, everyone should have a fair shot at getting the kicks, there may be v few pairs but everyone should experience the same "race" to figure out the new site and checkout. 
it's shopify, it's already been compromised

I have never seen a shopify acct get F'd up as bad as cncpts on that rose release.

And that was done by ES. Never seen it happen after that.

Back
Top Bottom