Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Just picked up the SNS from fedex and surprise to find a bow tie as well! Quality is ok. The fabric part feels really thin and may be easily torn at the toe box

Last edited:
For the solefly raffle, Zfc4kb7 a coupon code for $5 off.

I'm down to try for $20 or give them a donation. Too bad I'm a size 9. These kicks ain't that appealing to me.

Wow that's ridiculous bruh. I haven't receive mine yet I'm kinda worried they might have those marks.

Same. If mine come like that, rest assure I will let them know about it..That's ridiculous man. At least give you first dibs on a future release like what KITH does.

Second pair of concepts came in with double the marks. I'm speechless

How is the possible? No one else has seen this?!?

So this is 2/2 blue marks on the heel for me. Cross your fingers if you haven't recieved your pair yet. They did send me a return label for the first pair today, but wtf.... SAME exact marks.
what size are these?

dont want them just wondering if this was limited to a certain run

Did anyone who already receive their valentine GLV get the socks with their purchase?

Last edited:
Did anyone who already receive their valentine GLV get the socks with their purchase?
Nope. No socks.
Wanted to grab Vday GLV on discount. Looking doubtful huh?
Maybe. I hear these are a GR, but it's also a red shoe near valentines day. Perfect for the dudes trying to impress their women and/or the fellas who just like the shoe.  I think you'll be able to definitely get a pair at retail. Idk how Asics go on sale and what their patterns are, but from what I gather-Asics dont rly do restocks and people seem to buy them more to wear than flip. As a result the resell tends to be $150-$300 on average.  

These GLV's seem pretty available though.

no not doubtful. hypers usually buy out the first couple of sites that get new product. then they sit once everyone gets them. especially those ugly *** glvs. no offense. 

Haven't seen a GR fly off the shelves like this since Urban Camos. Wanted a pair for my girl.

Nope. No socks.

Maybe. I hear these are a GR, but it's also a red shoe near valentines day. Perfect for the dudes trying to impress their women and/or the fellas who just like the shoe.  I think you'll be able to definitely get a pair at retail. Idk how Asics go on sale and what their patterns are, but from what I gather-Asics dont rly do restocks and people seem to buy them more to wear than flip. As a result the resell tends to be $150-$300 on average.  

These GLV's seem pretty available though.

Most of the GRs sit on go on deep discount if you wait it out.

oooooooh weeeeeeee those commonwealth!!!! i absolutely love my geminis i hope i get lucky again and able to scoop them up!!!

Back
Top Bottom