Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Not sure if this is a joke but i would actually try that, somehow I doubt concepts is going to have enough pairs to replace ... and my worst fear is sending it in, not being refunded, and not being replaced.....

Do you think the color is pretty close? i have no idea how suede die works/is used...  
I was dead serious bro...like you said, whats the point in sending them back...you'll definitely get a refund, but no flawless replacements. Anything they have 'left' is probably what people are sending back now...

as for the color...its close enough....i mean you might be able to find something closer but angelus is legit...would u prefer a slightly mismatched shade of beige or those blue lines?

im going for angelus route since the shoes look dope...from the side 
tongue.gif

now we just have to get concepts to refund us 20% 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Jesus this thread has gone from a daily must follow to "marker gate." Those 8 balls are so banal, don't worry nobody will notice the blue markers.

I am 99% sure that "Blue" on the shoe is the dye from the new boxes. This will happen to any other light color asics in the new box. Nothing we can do and not Concepts fault at all.

Doubt it, inside of the new boxes isn't colored, just like the old. Concepts reboxes the shoes anyways.

Doubt it, inside of the new boxes isn't colored, just like the old. Concepts reboxes the shoes anyways.
thats the worst part...that they unboxed, had to have seen AT LEAST ONE flawed pair, and then consciously reboxed/shipped them out to loyal customers

Last edited:
Got these on feet finaly today. I am in love! Thanks to @mtvtn  for the hook up and GREAT service. Here are a couple quick pics with the go pro.

These are my favorite GLVs at the moment. I am a sucker for red and the quality was way better than expected for $120. 

I wasnt a fan of the shade of red on the stock flats so I swapped em out for a black/red rope and the stock white ropes. What ones do you guys like better?

Last edited:

Got these on feet finaly today. I am in love! Thanks to @mtvtn  for the hook up and GREAT service. Here are a couple quick pics with the go pro.

These are my favorite GLVs at the moment. I am a sucker for red and the quality was way better than expected for $120. 
I agree about the quality in these romance pack glv, they're top notch, better than my SNS glv in my opinion. I'm gonna wear mine tonight. :smile:

Last edited:
Anyone who ordered from Solefly recently, got their package out of OPA LOCKA? Mines was suppose to be here by Saturday, but is still in OPA LOCKA, and after googling this specific post office apparently its notorious for losing, misplacing, delaying, stealing mail

Last edited:
Just bought my first pair of Gel Lyte IIIs and I think I've found a new addiction.:smh:

A few years too late if I say. Lol

Anyone who ordered from Solefly recently, got their package out of OPA LOCKA? Mines was suppose to be here by Saturday, but is still in OPA LOCKA, and after googling this specific post office apparently its notorious for losing, misplacing, delaying, stealing mail

Yeah same with me but mine said departed. USPS might be slow/ delayed . I don't think from Florida to nyc was even possible for 2/3 day

Last edited:

Dag. I just moved back to the DMV from Miami and their PO are TURRIBLE. Opa Locka is in the hood but it's not the worst post office down there. Where I lived my post office opened late and closed early. They moved slow and the line was out the door by lunch time. It looked like a hurricane hit it everyday. It was by far the worst one in the USA. Customer service was also awful. One time I got someone else's check in my PO box and I gave it to the mail lady & she was like "I'm surprised you didn't wanna cash it." I was like wth? Is that common practice? Smh.

Miami is corrupt through and through and nobody monitors or cares much b/c it's basically Cuba with a Haitian population.

With that being said....my post office took dayssss to update stuff. Sometimes it'd finally update in the system and the next day a customer would tell me they got the pkg. Other times the post office just took their sweet time. The good news is if it's there you will probably get it soon. I hope it works out fr you.

I'm actually
thought I was the only one experiencing this, same boat as you guys over here.

Mine was picked up on 5th, and delivered today. I've had issues with Opa Locka before, but everything ended up OK.

Back
Top Bottom