Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Yee, I'm gonna try for those commonwealths.

Mita's and concepts I'm not feeling. If I was born in my motherland I could probably rock the mitas, but they would just look waaay jappy on me...too fobulous. Concepts kinda remind me of platforms. Waitin on the sns's. On feet pics look ok and I hope the box doesn't get too ****** up in transit.

I approve. Came faster than 8balls which were ordered the night before.

these valentines go hard !guys may i ask do you know if footlocker will release the valentines ? or its only from select boutiques ? 

Second pair of concepts came in with double the marks. I'm speechless

How is the possible? No one else has seen this?!?

So this is 2/2 blue marks on the heel for me. Cross your fingers if you haven't recieved your pair yet. They did send me a return label for the first pair today, but wtf.... SAME exact marks.
for those of you in the same boat...

http://angelusdirect.com/collections/suede-dye/products/chamois-suede-dye

concepts owes me $3.80 + shipping

still 
mean.gif

So this is 2/2 blue marks on the heel for me. Cross your fingers if you haven't recieved your pair yet. They did send me a return label for the first pair today, but wtf.... SAME exact marks.
This shouldn't surprise you. Asics quality control is garbage

has any1 outside usa ordered from kith and know naything about custom fees?

You don't get customs fees with their new shipping, shipping is still overpriced. I wanted a SnapBack which was $45 and they wanted $60 to ship it to the UK, absolute jokes.

yeah 60$ is too much although if u buy the valtines its fair since they are selling them under retail so it is like 40$

at first I was confused...but then I realized these must be the 'blown vein' versions

go easy on those 8 balls

Last edited:
if the Valentines GLV is in womens sizes, 13 would be like an 11mens, eu45?

would love to buy these but im not sure with the sizing.

Back
Top Bottom