Asics Love?!? Where is it?

i think they going drop online when i was there yesterday they had ton of boxes in the back and the d**k head security guard said rest of stock going online , can be true or not but we see tomorrow what happens

Anyone knows where I can get a second pair of these size US 12 ON THE LOW , preferably from Europe to avoid high shipping costs ?

Last edited:
Hey...I'm in Houston (not a single shop in my state is getting any of these) and I'm 2 for 12 so far....and if the release pattern stays the same, I'll end up 12 for 12 (pending I like all the releases)...so it's somew doable. Faith & connects is key

Hey...I'm in Houston (not a single shop in my state is getting any of these) and I'm 2 for 12 so far....and if the release pattern stays the same, I'll end up 12 for 12 (pending I like all the releases)...so it's somew doable. Faith & connects is key

Prayers and payoffs

It's already been posted in this thread multiple times. It's the beigeish leather one.

Are you sure?! I thought it was just a rumor....
I would put money on it. Made in japan and quality looks on par with what a 25th anniversary collab should be....here are the pics again: 

If its so, I really hope the spot in harlem gets them and a decent amount at that....

I doubt Harlem will get em, they didn't get any of the others
This is true...even tho its their collab I remember the white atmos instapump (stars and stripes) a few months back and came to find out they didn't even get em' 

This is true...even tho its their collab I remember the white atmos instapump (stars and stripes) a few months back and came to find out they didn't even get em' 
they either don't get em or they get a very small amount and keep for themselves. Only atmos collab I saw them get were the gel sagas they did as of late

they either don't get em or they get a very small amount and keep for themselves. Only atmos collab I saw them get were the gel sagas they did as of late
Damn not too familiar with that location (never been for a release)...hate to hear about the shade 
mean.gif

Heard from someone that the dali's sat on their shelves for a while tho.... 

Damn not too familiar with that location (never been for a release)...hate to hear about the shade :smh:

Heard from someone that the dali's sat on their shelves for a while tho.... 
yea those were there fir a little bit. I was tempted to scoop but passed. Also the bodegas in a 12.5 were just chilling there.

yea those were there fir a little bit. I was tempted to scoop but passed. Also the bodegas in a 12.5 were just chilling there.
Very interesting...so its still worth checking out for certain pairs (at least those lower in resale value lol) 

What i'm more interested in is the opening of their San Francisco store...looks like it's around the corner, and from what I was told last year from one of the workers, they're working on a 49er c/w GLV :D and another SF team c/w
they've actually did something officially with the Giants before last year for some t-shirt/bruce lee figure giveaway. Wonder if they could officially collab with the Giants.

Very interesting...so its still worth checking out for certain pairs (at least those lower in resale value lol) 
yea if the resell on something is crazy I doubt it'll be there. Best thing I caught was Pusha t adidas there and that was before they shot up in value

Just got word from the delivery guy, my size GL3s are waiting for me back home.

3 days over the weekend from UK to Singapore is just insane in the membrane.

Back
Top Bottom