Asics Love?!? Where is it?

So the biggest question here is: Is that Commonwealths ebay account, if not, some employee is getting some free shipping through Commonwealth...LOL

Is it not possible that the seller also had another pair purchased from a different store? Like I mentioned no one had the ability to purchase more than one pair of these.

So the biggest question here is: Is that Commonwealths ebay account, if not, some employee is getting some free shipping through Commonwealth...LOL
Also @Cmonbeeazy  said that everyone only gets 1 pair, including employees. But this eBay seller got 3 pairs, so either they are backdooring or their employees share an eBay account.

I also see from that list that the person sold two of the same goyard wallet as well as two yeezy boosts. IMO that is highly unlikely. So like i mentioned from my experience with eBay an item will still show as sold even if it had never been paid for.

Well I guess I'll chime in here since I have a lot of ebay experience (don't hate me for that ahhhh). The first yeezy boost undersold and the winner was from a shill bidding account (that order was cancelled obviously)...then a second auction was uploaded a day later as a 24 hour auction - in the same size - with actual photos rather than stock photos off the internet...and sold much better with an actual winner.  

Also if you look at the first goyard wallet auction you can see that the seller re-listed the item....in all likelihood the winner flaked on paying for that auction. 

So those are not the greatest examples for the argument c'mon.... 

Yes that is true it will show as sold if hasn't been paid for

So with that being said, say if someone sells 5 pair of shoes and never receives payment and the 6th time they do it will appear that they had 6 pair on hand.

Your boy sold a pair of 10s and a pair of 10.5s and had another size listed, what you are saying, while true, is irrelevant.

If the person did have another pair available it wasn't purchased from us.
So your hypothesis is that the pair that has the FTGG shipping origin was purchased from you and shipped by you to his eBay customer.  If so, how did he get the pics beforehand and knew what size when he came in to the store, then asked you to ship somewhere.  You should know exactly who that is by the way.  Then he purchased the second pair on his own elsewhere (where in VA beach lol) and shipped separately?

yeah... why trying to act like this is hard to understand or something/ only answering half the questions. 

very cut and dry. u should know whatsup. 

Not understanding your statement. We have no knowledge what someones intentions are after they purchase an item. Also looking at the auction those are most certainly stock pics from the internet. The second pair could have been purchased from anywhere honestly I really don't know. I do know it wasn't from us.

It's completely possible that the employee got the pair elsewhere...I know some dudes on here were able to double up on release day (how idk, but they got a rep so I believe them). 

The head scratching starts when you think of the fact that it was BEFORE release day....and obviously the shipping from FTGG LLC 
nerd.gif

Its not that hard to see how ebay dude could have multiple pairs. He went to "the drop" with a couple of his friends and they copped FOR him. NOt that hard to fathom. How they copped before they went "live" according to Social media, is a whole nother convo. 

Back
Top Bottom