Asics Love?!? Where is it?

He is saying that everyone only gets 1 pair including employees. So what the employee chooses to do with their pair is for them to decide. He also acknowledge that that employee did ship via Commonwealth's UPS account and therefore will not get a pair on collabs. Now he is saying that other pairs that the ebay seller got could not have been from commonwealth.

What commonwealth is saying over here is that they allow employees to resell their stock, but only 1 per employee. So if they get ten pairs and five employees want em, only five will be available to public, according to him. Whether it's true or not is the question though. If ya'll wanna look like the good guys you should go the extra butter route. 0 for employees on limited releases and all fcfs retail price, maybe a small price hike, but less than resell.

The one benefit of the doubt is that they are indeed stock photos and it's not like this guy is a power seller....although he had them listed in advance he could have simply not fulfilled the order if he didn't get them. Happens all the time on ebay... 

Someone could come in the shop purchase an item and asked for it to be shipped to a "friend" pay for shipping and off it goes. Hard to control what goes on after that.

That's about it. Don't mind hearing the truth, just wish it wasn't so purposely muddled.

Last edited:
He is saying that everyone only gets 1 pair including employees. So what the employee chooses to do with their pair is for them to decide. He also acknowledge that that employee did ship via Commonwealth's UPS account and therefore will not get a pair on collabs. Now he is saying that other pairs that the ebay seller got could not have been from commonwealth.
yup

@Cmonbeeazy  It also doesn't help when a known spanish dude that works at the DC shop sells backdoor inflated prices on exclusive drops. Seen it with my own eyes. But lemme sip this tea.

Someone could come in the shop purchase an item and asked for it to be shipped to a "friend" pay for shipping and off it goes. Hard to control what goes on after that.
come on dude. Aint nobody camping out, paying for an item and "asking it to be shipped to a friend".

What commonwealth is saying over here is that they allow employees to resell their stock, but only 1 per employee. So if they get ten pairs and five employees want em, only five will be available to public, according to him. Whether it's true or not is the question though. If ya'll wanna look like the good guys you should go the extra butter route. 0 for employees on limited releases and all fcfs retail price, maybe a small price hike, but less than resell.
My appreciation for EB has gained more and more with time. (Even though this chick who works at LES has given me dirty looks before 
eyes.gif

Also never said the person was an employee. Another assumption. Every limited release we have loyal local customers that come by religiously.

come on dude. Aint nobody camping out, paying for an item and "asking it to be shipped to a friend".
I sure as hell won't LOL.  No friend is worth a campout and hook up without getting my pair.

Also never said the person was an employee. Another assumption. Every limited release we have loyal local customers that come by religiously.
So you're saying that pair that was ship by FTGG LLC BEFORE your release day was from a "loyal customer."

If ya'll wanna look like the good guys you should go the extra butter route. 0 for employees on limited releases and all fcfs retail price, maybe a small price hike, but less than resell.
Thought they backdoor, guess people were trolling on twitter

So you're saying that pair that was ship by FTGG LLC BEFORE your release day was from a "loyal customer."
Well the end result out of all this is, that ebay account is probably done on limited release selling.  NT will be monitoring it closely.

I sure as hell won't LOL.  No friend is worth a campout and hook up without getting my pair.
exactly. I doubt any store would even consider shipping a pair that way. If I went to nike and copped some kicks and asked for that service they would laugh me out the store

Thought they backdoor, guess people were trolling on twitter
Probably trolling on Twitter. I don't even be on twitter like that, too much nonsense

Well the end result out of all this is, that ebay account is probably done on limited release selling.  NT will be monitoring it closely.
easy solution. New eBay account

When the person/party defending themselves start coming up with strange or highly unlikely scenarios to prove their case....the jury usually goes with the prosecutors.... 

Yeah, never heard of a store EVER doing it.
very weird suggestion. That's like when those millionaire old chicks be buying **** at Saks and other high end stores and having people pick up there items at another time. Not practical for a single pair of kicks :lol:

Back
Top Bottom