Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I feel you, at the end of the day you don't really owe us anything, im just chiming in to see whats up. I really have only one question and you don't gotta answer if you don't want to. I know there are set release dates, but are you required as a shop to release all your pairs to the public and charge retail price? My guess is no but im not really to familiar with the asics deal.
where is your store located again? I always like checking out a new spot if its anywhere near nyc.
No not that I know of, there is an MSRP but it is just that - a suggested retail price. My store is in Ann Arbor, MI - Motivation - you can check us out online mtvtn.com as well.

No not that I know of, there is an MSRP but it is just that - a suggested retail price. My store is in Ann Arbor, MI - Motivation - you can check us out online mtvtn.com as well.
ok thanks, I'll check it out.
That pretty much solves it guys. They are not required to charge retail

Patta teaser on IG. Looks lame.
Where? I just checked their IG and didn't see anything.
They teased you 
happy.gif

tongue.gif

I'm not from NYC. I happened to be up there when the Patta x Diadora Italia dropped at Extra Butter LES. My first time waiting in line for a release in NYC. The whole line-up and list thing was confusing at first. In the end it worked out for me anyway. Most of the people in that line were there for the Jordan XII's releasing that morning.

Yo, I'm starting a list/line for these Davinci's .

I'm #1 with a 9.5. I need to double up and my crew (NT fam and your squad/family if you about that resale life, too lol). @Alp, you're in the back, bro 
tongue.gif

happy.gif
 AND no free socks/soup for you.  Show up before 6 am in the freezing a55 cold 
happy.gif

Additionally, all extra inventory I don't want to sell will be promptly removed from the floor in front of your faces. Anyone wanting resell, hit me up, you can use my UPS and eBay accounts. I'll print y'all's labels and email them to you lol 
nthat.gif

They are called monkey time supposed to be when u turn ur bck u get hit w monkey **** on ur new white shoes that's the inspiration for these

I wish we had an infinite stock to hook everyone up with. Now when the Da Vincis release hmu.
Running list for the Commonwealth x Asics Gel Lyte V "Da Vinci" (Thanks to @Cmonbeeazy
glasses.gif
)

Username (Size)

1) @BRSantana (9.5)

2) @DopeandDapper (??)

3) @ticmmae (??)

4) @AEA18 (13)

5) @AHaras (9.5)

6) @tdavis1388 (10)

7) @Fahqu001 (9.5) [Sorry buddy I am just going by who posted first]

8) @alp (??)

9) @drcali (10.5)

10)

11)

12)

13)

Please quote and add your name and size so @Cmonbeeazy can get you a pair of Da Vinci's.
pimp.gif

#SemiSrs

Running list for the Commonwealth x Asics Gel Lyte V "Da Vinci" (Thanks to @Cmonbeeazy
glasses.gif
)
Please don't start this. People are gonna come out of the woodwork and it'll just be endless pages of this list in this thread for the next few weeks. I want a pair just as much as you do, but i highly doubt this list will mean anything.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
That would be funny. Just have it programmed into the site when the go live. Purchase blocked due to NT list.

For any Chicago peeps still looking for the Dirty Bucks, Saint Alfred is doing a in store release today at 11:30am Central time.  My brother is in class so won't be able to make it to cop for me so hopefully some of you Chicagoians eat.

For any Chicago peeps still looking for the Dirty Bucks, Saint Alfred is doing a in store release today at 11:30am Central time.  My brother is in class so won't be able to make it to cop for me so hopefully some of you Chicagoians eat.

Repped.

Originally Posted by drcali  

Running list for the Commonwealth x Asics Gel Lyte V "Da Vinci" (Thanks to @Cmonbeeazy
glasses.gif
 )

Username (Size)
1) @BRSantana
(9.5)
2) @DopeandDapper
(??)
3) @ticmmae
(??)
4) @AEA18
(13)
5) @AHaras