Asics Love?!? Where is it?

GLV's look boxy on me and I got narrow feet! Can't imagine what it looks like on someone with wide feet. Probably looks like cortez's on, torpedo feet.

You should do the entire shoe that eggplant color you have on the toe. It would look like those concepts timberlands which were legit
tell me about it. they were. but tragedy struck and I was forced to make a few panels black. grey suede dye was spilt on one of the shoes, forcing me to do the unthinkable by painting suede. like my biggest pet peeve. I get mad when i see people paint suede and here I am doing it. It wasnt my choice. They looked sick with just the dye. But they still work ok I guess. 

What was the inspiration with these, Clark?
my inspiration was my complete inability to accept a colorway for what it is and always thinking I can improve them.
Too bad ASICS doen't have an ID were can not only choose your colors, but your materials, too. That would be dope . Especially for people like me who too scared to ruin their shoes
happy.gif

Too bad ASICS doen't have an ID were can not only choose your colors, but your materials, too. That would be dope . Especially for people like me who too scared to ruin their shoes
happy.gif
I take the good with the bad and love customizing shoes. love it. I still like these just know they could have been better. most ID programs are super limited. 

Do glv fit similar to gl3? Length wise?
Every foot is different and some shoes in the same models vary as well. If you have the opportunity, I'd either go to a store that carries both models or order from a site that has a liberal return policy that's either free or cheap to send back, such as Zappos(they don't have GLVs that I'm aware of). That said, I can wear TTS in more GLVs than GL3s.  GL3s I go up .5 98% of the time. Only GLV in my TTS I can recall that was way tighter than I was willing to bear were the Sages. I had to sell those and go up. As reference, I have a normal width foot.

Guess I've been having bad luck lately. I get back from Paris couple weeks ago where Coral Reefs were in abundance but i couldnt find my size, im a 12(ppl were even telling me they only a womens release) and now i see these links still no size and I dont even know when they release out here.

And the commonwealths another heater is looking like it might not have a wider release smh...

Bruhhhh

Guess I've been having bad luck lately. I get back from Paris couple weeks ago where Coral Reefs were in abundance but i couldnt find my size, im a 12(ppl were even telling me they only a womens release) and now i see these links still no size and I dont even know when they release out here.

And the commonwealths another heater is looking like it might not have a wider release smh...

Bruhhhh
http://www.oneness287.com/collections/all/products/asics-gel-lyte-v-easter-1

these? they got a 12

Those pink ones on the last page...where can i find? Not the GLVs but the ones that are similar to a GT2. Materials look great. Imma dye them bad boys...

Back
Top Bottom