Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Those pink ones on the last page...where can i find? Not the GLVs but the ones that are similar to a GT2. Materials look great. Imma dye them bad boys...
I think those are called the onitsuka tiger alliance. Only heard of them dropping in japan a few months back, not sure where to cop at the moment.

The upper: The green on the mossads is going to be very tough to get for one reason. The green that comes on the outdoor pack pair is darker than the mossad green. With suede dye it is basically impossible to lighten a color (Unless you know a color removing technique...i dont. Ive heard bleach but that stuff is nasty and will burn the materials imo). The suede dye just covers the original color and adds a different pigment. One alternative would be to add a light grey or tan to the green you have to make it more of a dull green. It would still be darker than the desired color tho.

The midsole: The easy part. Just get a brown leather paint (I use angelus) and add reds or greens to get the shade you want. Id add a duller to take away the shine and then a sealer to keep it safe from scuffs and such. 

The sockliner: Going white is a waste of time imo. Even with thinned air brush paint white would take a million coats. Brown would be easier. Ive used dye on sock liners in the past and ive had good luck. Just put a couple coats of dye on and youll be good to go. WARNING it will bleed onto your socks and slightly fade over time (you can always just do another coat later). Paint can also be used on sockliners but a thinner and a airbrush is typically used. I dont have experience with that but if done right that may be the best. 

Hope this helps fam. 

Thanks bro! Helped a lot.

Last edited:
The Onitsuka Tiger Alliances in the terracotta colorway were a Japan exclusive. Best bet to find em for a decent price would be Rakuten or Yahoo Japan. I ordered a pair for a friend about a month ago. They were  ~$150 shipped from Japan

Those pink ones on the last page...where can i find? Not the GLVs but the ones that are similar to a GT2. Materials look great. Imma dye them bad boys...
Might want to check the sizing. I was on the look out for those back in January when they released.. The largest size made in that is a 11.5 or 12 I believe and "Onitsuka Tiger" usually run smaller. They are pretty easy to find. Rakuten and eBay worldwide should do it for you.

anyone ever get anything using the Japanese proxy Tenso?
Yes. A pair of shoes to the US will cost about $40 to ship through them and takes about a week to get here. Also, Atmos banned Tenso forwarding addresses a while back.

Last edited:

Yes. A pair of shoes to the US will cost about $40 to ship through them and takes about a week to get here. Also, Atmos banned Tenso forwarding addresses a while back.
when i got the atmos air maxes, i didnt have to use a proxy, they ship to the US, just takes them like 2 weeks to get to you.

when i got the atmos air maxes, i didnt have to use a proxy, they ship to the US, just takes them like 2 weeks to get to you.
You're right. It looks like they have added US to the dropdown on the normal atmos.co.jp site. You used to only be able to order from Sportslab.

The Onitsuka Tiger Alliances in the terracotta colorway were a Japan exclusive. Best bet to find em for a decent price would be Rakuten or Yahoo Japan. I ordered a pair for a friend about a month ago. They were  ~$150 shipped from Japan
So, are you saying "were," as in past tense, and there's going to be a wider release? Or as far as you know, they're still exclusive to Japan? I was actually looking at Rakuten the other day for them. But, since I've never tried Alliances on and have no clue how they fit, I was a bit worried about grabbing the wrong size. But ... if they're coming to the States, I'd rather just wait till then.

So, are you saying "were," as in past tense, and there's going to be a wider release? Or as far as you know, they're still exclusive to Japan? I was actually looking at Rakuten the other day for them. But, since I've never tried Alliances on and have no clue how they fit, I was a bit worried about grabbing the wrong size. But ... if they're coming to the States, I'd rather just wait till then.
I dont think these are coming to the states, its not a very popular model here. but who knows....

I said "were" as in that was the price that I paid. I don't think that these are getting a wider release but I have no idea. My friend got em TTS and said that they fit him fine

I said "were" as in that was the price that I paid. I don't think that these are getting a wider release but I have no idea. My friend got em TTS and said that they fit him fine
I met "were" in the first line of your initial response lol.  Thanks for the info, too, I appreciate it! 
nthat.gif

Last edited:

I met "were" in the first line of your initial response lol.  Thanks for the info, too, I appreciate it! 
nthat.gif

LOL that makes more sense. It's a really dope shoe in person. If you really like em I'd recommend getting em now before all the stock dries up. I wouldn't hold out for a US release

nthat.gif

LOL that makes more sense. It's a really dope shoe in person. If you really like em I'd recommend getting em now before all the stock dries up. I wouldn't hold out for a US release
Yeah, I plan on doing it soon. Sucks that there are so many damn drops, you have to be strategic about what you buy lol.

Anyone going for Titolo this weekend?

I'm not too excited about this titolo asics. If they're at my local store I may pick them up. Definitely want to check them out in person first.

There are just so many other releases this year. Gotta pick and chose. I'm definitely going after the concepts in April.

seeing a size 9.5 concept 8ball for 170 shipped invoiced in a fb group

pretty good price. hit me up if you want the info

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom