Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Well these came in today and man are these sick! Might have to double up to keep a pair DS anyone with a size 7 US hmu. I feel the ropes look better on these. 

Well these came in today and man are these sick! Might have to double up to keep a pair DS anyone with a size 7 US hmu. I feel the ropes look better on these. 
hoping im not disappointed when i get mine in. found a pair for 290 shipped. not terrible id say. 

Mine came in too today

Personally I still like the gemini's better than the da vinci's. i dont get the choice of the extra laces, shouldve came with some brown leather ones.

Color choice and blocking on the DaVinci's is on point, but the use of leather on the toe-box in favor of suede or mesh is...

I mean, if it had to be leather, at least perforate that ish!

Last edited:

Color choice and blocking on the DaVinci's is on point, but the use of leather on the toe-box in favor of suede or mesh is...

I mean, if it had to be leather, at least perforate that ish!
I love the leather. It gives the shoe a more aged overall look, which fits great to the theme of how we view  Da Vinci's paintings today since they have aged a long amount of time

That would make sense haha. 

Titilo should have included that special packaging for everyone.
I guess.... idk packaging for me isn't too enticing, i liked what packer did w shoe trees and a shoe horn, those are actually functional. 

I'm not going to convince myself i'm into pop out books or paper cut art all of the sudden 
happy.gif

^^ dude you have 2 pairs, sure not your size but you can still make a pretty penny for selling them and have more than enough to buy your size.

^^ dude you have 2 pairs, sure not your size but you can still make a pretty penny for selling them and have more than enough to buy your size.
That was the plan ha, but like i said it's been a bumpy road. 

Demand for those sz 10+ seems to be significantly greater than for my little shoes. 

Back
Top Bottom