Asics Love?!? Where is it?

what is friends and family though? The limiteditions special box for their Dali GLV was 'friends and family' but I got it from ordering direct from the,
Oh I thought friends and family meant people who were related to the store/owners somehow. Like how RF had some different F&F shoes for his employees/close friends only.

im way over special packaging if its way too big, takes up so much shelf space
indifferent.gif
 (lookin at you cncpts/sneakerfreaker)

Last edited:
Can anyone please point me towards the direction of a pair of Da Vinci size 10 for less than 400? Commonwealth ended up screwing up my order. Their workers are some of the most unprofessional, lying pieces of crap that I have encountered.

Last edited:
Can anyone please point me towards the direction of a pair of Da Vinci size 10 for less than 400? Commonwealth ended up screwing up my order. Their workers are some of the most unprofessional, lying pieces of crap that I have encountered.
What happened? Details please.

Dam i would be pissed if CMMNWLTH messed up/canceled my order. I knew i  wasnt safe till they were sitting in my lap 
laugh.gif

i have a 9.5

One pair laced in the shoes, + 2 sets of extra laces is what I have.

perfect, thanks gents.

on another note, finding a size 11 at a reasonable price is ridiculous for a pair of da vinci's. $450 is outrageous =(

Last edited:
perfect, thanks gents.

on another note, finding a size 11 at a reasonable price is ridiculous for a pair of da vinci's. $450 is outrageous =(
Yep. Can't seem to find anything lower than that. I can't tell if the prices will drop or increase within the next month or so. 

finding a size 11 at a reasonable price is ridiculous for a pair of da vinci's. $450 is outrageous =(
Dont do it man or wait it out. Caving in will just make it worse for future Asics collabs. Dont let these former JB resellers win. They'll move on to the next hottest shoe brand if theyre only making 20-40 profit.

Exactly why I didn't buy a pair to flip. By time you flip the pair you got, your size is gone.

Heard there were only 10 size 13's available for sale. I lost from the jump.

was offered a size 11 for 300 the sunday before online release

sounds like a good price now looking at ebay

absolutely shocking what sellers are asking for on a size 11.  This whole game is getting worse by the week. 
mean.gif
  Such a struggle to get a pair of shoes to wear.

Back
Top Bottom