Asics Love?!? Where is it?

**** gonna be in LA when Concepts is slated to do their drop, hopefully it will be delayed one weekend like the others have..

Those are
pimp.gif
Are you just matching the colors of the shoe with your smiley?

So you wish you had half sized down from your normal GLIII size? I got a US 11 in the iris hopefully they are okay. GLIII tend to fit snug on me so much so I've considered going up a .5 size.

yeah, I'm an 11US in GLV, 10.5US in GL3 likewise fits snug on me so I decided to go 11US on the Iris. didn't expect it'll fit so big as compared to an 11US GLV.

That seems to be precisely what he's saying. Looks like he went with his normal GL3 size and they're big on him. Look at the pics and how tight his laces are. If you normally get an 11 and you got an 11, seems like you'll that extra room you're possibly looking for. Hopefully you were mindful in your sizing and didn't inadvertanly go with a UK 11. In that case, they're going to be boats.:\

Yeah i didn't get tripped on the UK sizing. hopefully these will fit comfortable with the little extra space.

GTfan712 has a vid up for the Da Vincis.

Super salty again. 
mean.gif

Last edited:

GTfan712 has a vid up for the Da Vincis.

Super salty again. 
mean.gif
I bust out laughing every time he does the on foot look. Those freakin poses he does with his feet get me every time. Dude is like the zoolander of on foot shoe modeling. Hilarious 

how long did it take for you guys to get shipping information from Size? when you guys ordered the tsavorites?

lol i'm a fan of his though, simple, straight-forward and to the point. I've been subscribed for a long time now.

Helps that we have the same sized feet too so I refer to him regularly.

Don't mind the toe taps at all, only wish he'd give a longer review at the end.

So remember these? According to my reliable source, they're gonna be about $375 retail... 

lol yeah, no thank you.

I apologize for not having the presence of mind to grab the SKU for the black GLVs, but here are the SKUs for the Blue and Gray. For the "energy efficient" people, aka lazy, like myself, I've attached a FTL coupon - HAPPY BDAY to you (good till 4/7)!  I recommend printing and either going to a different cashier that doesn't know you've used the coupon, returning a different day, or a completely different FTL all together, to maximize your bday benefits by splitting the order over 2 transactions.

RIP to your shoebox for those having to order and be delivered with the dreaded bag of death.
tired.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom