Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Woo da vinci's came in this morning! I'll post some pics later when I get off work.

Those Gucci gliii's are dope along with the wildcat v's. And thanks for updating us on the speckle GLV's. Just need to check if we got any in Cali...black speckle work shoes son! Atmos looks kinda dope despite the potato pic. Cosmic camo or something?

Woo da vinci's came in this morning! I'll post some pics later when I get off work.

Those Gucci gliii's are dope along with the wildcat v's. And thanks for updating us on the speckle GLV's. Just need to check if we got any in Cali...black speckle work shoes son! Atmos looks kinda dope despite the potato pic. Cosmic camo or something?
Get the SKU, have your FTL check inventory. If they say they don't see any, they're not selecting a wide enough radius. If you're having challenges tracking them down, PM me and I'll tell a store they're currently stocked.

that's fairly typical for an overseas package. unless they're using fedex world, that's the usual time.
I'm used to END and SNS both of which get me packages in 3-4 business days. 

just added http://www.rezetstore.dk/ (What?) to the list, first time ever hearing about them was yday 
laugh.gif
 we'll see how that goes. 

Last edited:

I'm used to END and SNS both of which get me packages in 3-4 business days. 

just added http://www.rezetstore.dk/ (What?) to the list, first time ever hearing about them was yday 
laugh.gif
 we'll see how that goes. 
Size? shipping to the US takes at least a week or two. I stopped ordering from them because they don't remove VAT from their prices, and the shipping is so slow compared to END or SNS.

Size? shipping to the US takes at least a week or two. I stopped ordering from them because they don't remove VAT from their prices, and the shipping is so slow compared to END or SNS.
END and SNS shipping speeds are top notch... costs as well... makes that international barrier to make a purchase significantly lower. 

SNS needs to change that ****** packaging though. last box came i could SEE the shoes through holes. 

Need an 11 in the da vincis.  Might cave and pay resell if one pops up.  Just watched GTFan's video on them and was sold.  Damn him and his magnificent on feet posing.

man, ya'll are making me excited for my da vinci's to come in.

just sold my kobe ix masterpieces to cover the cost of resell. had the mc id's so i figured why not.

Last edited:
this is goin to sound stupid but whatd did you say to the cashiers? swear every effing time I roll to a FTL and ask about doing a store order the associate looks at me like i dont wtf i'm talking about

this is goin to sound stupid but whatd did you say to the cashiers? swear every effing time I roll to a FTL and ask about doing a store order the associate looks at me like i dont wtf i'm talking about

im curious about that too because that's the same reaction i get. every time. it's like a mystery doing a special order there.

Iris' came in today...it took about the stated 9-10 days to come in. I don't see that i was charged VAT by size? at all, and per my prior post, I actually ended up paying $5 less for these than I did the DB's from Undftd, since they charged I think $5 or $10 more than MSRP and I had to pay state tax. 

Quality is lovely and on point, fit perfect, stayed TTS.

I did trip out on the "RFID" sticker though that was under the in-soles...haven't checked under my DB's to see if it has the same RFID. But apparently Asics has been putting RFIDs in their true running sneakers for a while now, or so I've read online after I googled it.

im curious about that too because that's the same reaction i get. every time. it's like a mystery doing a special order there.
Just tell them you'd like to do an inventory search/locate and that you have the SKU (upper left hand corner of the boxes in my pic - says SKU). Unfortunately, when you get some lame or lazies, they act dumb or pretend like they don't know what you're talking about. For instance, I live in Houston, grew up in FL and an FSU fan. I called the Tallahassee Champs since I knew they had FSU Hypercrosses with a SKU on hand and requested they do an inventory locate. Poor dumb girl, bless her heart, asked the manager how to do it. After a few minutes of hearing the manager in the background insisting they can't do it, I ask for her to pass the phone the manger. Manger proceeded to lie, in not so many words, I told her she was full of shyyyt. And point blank asked her, can you not do it or you're not willing to? Let me know, because I'll gladly take your name and call corporate. After getting huffy and puffy, she located a Champs about 20 miles from me with my size.

What boils down to is this. If the associate honestly looks perplexed/uneducated on that ability, ask for a manager to do it. If the manager doesn't appear to be lying ... well they have no business running that store. Unfortunately, some of us know more about their capabilities than the workers themselves. They're simply collecting  a paycheck and don't have the same affinity for shoes as we do. If either of you run into any issues, feel free to PM. Sadly, I've had to orchestrate store-to=store transfers because the employees were either too lazy or dumb.

Last edited:
Just tell them you'd like to do an inventory search/locate and that you have the SKU (upper left hand corner of the boxes in my pic - says SKU). Unfortunately, when you get some lame or lazies, they act dumb or pretend like they don't know what you're talking about. For instance, I live in Houston, grew up in FL and an FSU fan. I called the Tallahassee Champs since I knew they had FSU Hypercrosses with a SKU on hand and requested they do an inventory locate. Poor dumb girl, bless her heart, asked the manager how to do it. After a few minutes of hearing the manager in the background insisting they can't do it, I ask for her to pass the phone the manger. Manger proceeded to lie, in not so many words, I told her she was full of shyyyt. And point blank asked her, can you not do it or you're not willing to? Let me know, because I'll gladly take your name and call corporate. After getting huffy and puffy, she located a Champs about 20 miles from me with my size.

What boils down to is this. If the associate honestly looks perplexed/uneducated on that ability, ask for a manager to do it. If the manager doesn't appear to be lying ... well they have no business running that store. Unfortunately, some of us know more about their capabilities than the workers themselves. They're simply collecting  a paycheck and don't have the same affinity for shoes as we do. If either of you run into any issues, feel free to PM. Sadly, I've had to orchestrate store-to=store transfers because the employees were either too lazy or dumb.

tried this, but was told that they only do locates from stores that are close by. is that true, or can they do a nationwide check?

=) figured my bhm highs are enough. came to terms that i don't want anymore highs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom