Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Just tell them you'd like to do an inventory search/locate and that you have the SKU (upper left hand corner of the boxes in my pic - says SKU). Unfortunately, when you get some lame or lazies, they act dumb or pretend like they don't know what you're talking about. For instance, I live in Houston, grew up in FL and an FSU fan. I called the Tallahassee Champs since I knew they had FSU Hypercrosses with a SKU on hand and requested they do an inventory locate. Poor dumb girl, bless her heart, asked the manager how to do it. After a few minutes of hearing the manager in the background insisting they can't do it, I ask for her to pass the phone the manger. Manger proceeded to lie, in not so many words, I told her she was full of shyyyt. And point blank asked her, can you not do it or you're not willing to? Let me know, because I'll gladly take your name and call corporate. After getting huffy and puffy, she located a Champs about 20 miles from me with my size.

What boils down to is this. If the associate honestly looks perplexed/uneducated on that ability, ask for a manager to do it. If the manager doesn't appear to be lying ... well they have no business running that store. Unfortunately, some of us know more about their capabilities than the workers themselves. They're simply collecting  a paycheck and don't have the same affinity for shoes as we do. If either of you run into any issues, feel free to PM. Sadly, I've had to orchestrate store-to=store transfers because the employees were either too lazy or dumb.
tried this, but was told that they only do locates from stores that are close by. is that true, or can they do a nationwide check?
eek.gif
=) figured my bhm highs are enough. came to terms that i don't want anymore highs.
They're not using their system correctly. They need to change their radius and expand it. FTL and its sister companies have even upgraded their software to cross stock locate even in different stores i.e. Footaction, Champs, and FTL.

Last edited:
Iris' came in today...it took about the stated 9-10 days to come in. I don't see that i was charged VAT by size? at all, and per my prior post, I actually ended up paying $5 less for these than I did the DB's from Undftd, since they charged I think $5 or $10 more than MSRP and I had to pay state tax. 

Size includes the VAT in their prices, and unlike just about every other European retailer they neither discount the 19% at checkout nor will they refund it after the fact. Worse (in my eyes, at least), they didn't even respond to my email question about it, I had to learn from NTers.

Last edited:
Camo/volt? Gum sole?

They copied those foams from a few years ago exactly.

Not a bad thing though, I hate foams and like GLVs

Atmos look too fresh! And I hate camo. Those Japan GL3 are a must, but will probably be impossible to get aren't they very limited

I'm a sucker for an all leather shoe, especially a color as versatile as that one. I wouldn't mind trying for them for the heck of it

Back
Top Bottom