Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Few more colorways for the fall '13 lineup that I don't remember being posted in here yet. All are pretty solid.

Actually we already posted some pics of these...Im waiting for the pink one, they should drop in august... Grey joint is dope too.

Last edited:
Actually we already posted some pics of these...Im waiting for the pink one, they should drop in august... Grey joint is dope too.
Sorry ill delete them if you want. Didn't really have the time to check back thru the dozens of RF hype pages. Mah b. At the very least I don't remember these specific photos being posted.

Sorry ill delete them if you want. Didn't really have the time to check back thru the dozens of RF hype pages. Mah b. At the very least I don't remember these specific photos being posted.
no just sayin... you can put more pics bro.. the Black/Orange pair for October is dope as hell too...

......wow. 
eek.gif

detail on edge is nice what are these?

Whole pack looks amazing.

-Drew

for me , its these ones :

took me until now to pull the trigger and actually cop a pair ... i was strictly Nikes and Jordans until about 3 months ago , now im more excited about NBs and Asics than anything else :lol:

im really liking a lot of those fall colorways.  hopefully they dont all drop on the same day or my wallet is hit

I don't even remember the first pair that got me into asics, but the first pair I copped was the blueberry GL3 in 2009

Edit: also, those black/yellow joints, though I don't have them anymore.

Last edited:
I want to see a more GT2 releases. Maybe even some Gel Lyte Speeds.
IMO, kinda OD'd out on all the Saga's and GL3's.

i wouldn't mind seeing more gt2's even though i prefer gl3's more.  i just cant mess with the sagas that much

My Miamis came in today, and :wow: wow they are comfortable.

They also fit pretty TTS to me, and feel great with a pair of my Journeys vans no show socks

Last edited:
Just when I get some bread and go look for some of the RF collab's in 10.5, can't find anything DS on greezbay. Where are the resellers at, :rofl:

kicksonfire just posted pics of the upcoming gl3s releasing this fall/winter. all of the color ways they posted have been discussed except for these (or at least I didn't see them). Really like these second to the urban camos.

Its funny that a lot of guys here intro asic were recent RF colabs. Hypebeast? Nah, they just like the shoes!
If they continue to keep up with Asics drops on a regular basis, then they're genuinely interested in Asics, doesn't matter how they got into it. Everyone's influenced by something. And if they were only interested in the RF ECPs, then they won't be posting here anymore. So this thread will earn more Asics fans while those just interested in the RFs will dissipate. win win.

Back
Top Bottom