Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Got shipping yesterday....tracking updated today...will be at my house today....miami's size 11. Can't wait!!!!

And it's funny it was mentioned in here but RF or Kith or who ever is responsible for photography does an excellent job. Their promo shots are always superb. Them and Clae always put together some outstanding shots that always make me want to buy their stuff

ya the pants are from RFs "red label" from about a year ago.  very different from the mercers.

and Razz, repped.  you hit the nail on the head. 

Asics thread has offically turned into the Jordan Brand Forum. R.I.P. guys it was nice while it lasted there still is Saucony and New Balance do avoid the children.

^ then contribute.  they all got their tracking now anyways so there is no need for them to be here now(not that there was in the first place), you can tell by how quite its become in the last 24hrs.  thread should be ok until the next RF release..

......wow. 
eek.gif

detail on edge is nice what are these?

Man in every forum people hate on new comers lol. It is what it is. I Had no clue there was an asics thread on here, sorry I had to find it during the RF uproar.

That being said I like the collections and kicks if seen in the gallery from you guys. USed the search function so I dont need to annoy anyone on how they fit haha. 

Im really looking forward to that pattern pack,  from the first time i saw them i feel in love. Hopefully they wont be stupid limited and impossible to get. 

Few more colorways for the fall '13 lineup that I don't remember being posted in here yet. All are pretty solid.

Also..... Got my ECP :smokin

Been waiting on more colors of that grey, blue, and red pair. Those are nice. Still so much for Asics to drop this year

Super Reds GT 2s. Didn't come back in this thread for months after that release I was so pissed I didn't get them :lol:

Back
Top Bottom