Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Speaking of shipping confirmations, anyone heard from HAL after the medics dropped?
No.  But look at order.  they said 48 hours before shipping on weekends.  Hopefully hear something today or tomorrow or I will shoot them an email.

Thanks kinda salty not getting them for $100 hahha oh well. It seemed like it sold out within the hour the link was posted. Im thinking of pulling the trigger on the gel lyte 5s. They have the Houston Rockets feel since we just came back and took out the the other LA NBA team.

Crazefl.com Has a limited run in them i see only small sizes 7.5-10 of the Grey/Grey Gel Lyte III

Last edited:
Green Glows just came in. Yea these Go...

green glows are insta top 3 release for this year. collab or not, blocking ***** on A LOT of 2015 releases. 

Whoever posted about the gl3 being slightly bigger now has me scared. I ordered a 10 and ya got me thinking I should have gone with a 9.5

true just didn't expect everyone to go wild for them like that but one mans meh is anothers treasure
ye. asics marketed the crap out of them. makes sense tho; with the big influx of people getting into asics it's an affordable alternative for people who can't snag collabs. 

Whoever posted about the gl3 being slightly bigger now has me scared. I ordered a 10 and ya got me thinking I should have gone with a 9.5
Fit the same for me. I wear a 12 and got a 12 in the green glows. And they fit just fine.

for those that own these how do these look? seller is just starting on the bay and i may take a chance...

Back
Top Bottom