Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Something about the liner on the green glows looks funky to me. Maybe its the shade of grey or the material idk. Either way, props to those who copped. 

Whoever posted about the gl3 being slightly bigger now has me scared. I ordered a 10 and ya got me thinking I should have gone with a 9.5

You're fine, they fit the same for me. Only the tasvorite and DBs fit slightly large for me, still not enough to size down. My btps are tighter than most other gliii.

You're fine, they fit the same for me. Only the tasvorite and DBs fit slightly large for me, still not enough to size down. My btps are tighter than most other gliii.
There is so much variation on a shoe to shoe basis that even comparing one colorway to another is not always accurate. I guess what i mean is that i got 2 pairs of BTP, a 12 and a 12.5, and the 12 had much more room in the tongue area than the 12.5 did. The two sides of the tongue wouldnt even meet in the middle on the 12.5 but they did on the 12. Just goes to show the variation in the manufacturing. It also might be one of the reasons why people are always disagreeing on sizes. 

*raises hand* as of now, GL3 of the year so far
I'd agree that they were way overhyped and the release was a mess, but I love my Boston Tea Party pair.  Very easy to dress those up or down.  That shoe has been in heavy rotation.

Tsavorite #1 to me...

Best suede since St Alfred, the 3m upper is crazy, I love the off white midsole and the hints of kelly green....

Simple but so clean in person...

Tsavorite #1 to me...

Best suede since St Alfred, the 3m upper is crazy, I love the off white midsole and the hints of kelly green....

Simple but so clean in person...
Suede is great, the 3M I dont like in person, offwhite midsole is sick, green hits make them impossible to wear for me.  Feel like I need green socks before I can wear them haha.

I should have bought the Iris.

Suede is great, the 3M I dont like in person, offwhite midsole is sick, green hits make them impossible to wear for me.  Feel like I need green socks before I can wear them haha.

I should have bought the Iris.
purple and yellow easier to wear than grey and green?!!

Last edited:
I initially wanted the green glows and was not feeling the tsavorite. Now I kinda like both. Not enough to buy atm.

I have the Iris, love them as well but I think they're less wearable than the Tsav... Both dope tho. Size? killed it IMO...

Back
Top Bottom