Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I know its a long shot, but anybody see the titolos in a 9.5 anywhere still? Just got a sold out email from packer

How did you guys size on the tsavorite? From what I recall these have a leather lining.
Fits bigger than other GL3s and similar to other GL3s with a leather liner.

I have narrow feet and sized down half from my usual Gl3/GLV size to my Gel Saga size and they fit perfect.
Wore my Tsavorites with denim and they look good too.

And personally, Tsavorites > Green Glows, not that it matters.

I've read in a few places that GLVs are tts and go up a half size from that for GLIIIs. Is this true?

>

Last edited:
Speaking of those Irises, ordered mine from Hype DC last Tuesday and my order was still stuck on "Processing". Dropped them an email and they said that they had to reorder them as the ones they had in their warehouse were slightly discoloured and they did not want to send me an inferior product. They'll be getting a new shipment in a day and ship them out with overnight express shipping. That's amazing customer service, if true.

did a lace swap on my papercuts, what do ya'll think?

Those are the best laces on the titolos. I spent quite a while staring at my pair and figured out they were the most unique and also allow you to see the graphics on the tongue. Good call.

Yup ropes work better than the flat laces so you can see the design on the tongue better. I was gonna go with the red/white laces they came with but my mom suggested these, I think you two are right.

Speaking of those Irises, ordered mine from Hype DC last Tuesday and my order was still stuck on "Processing". Dropped them an email and they said that they had to reorder them as the ones they had in their warehouse were slightly discoloured and they did not want to send me an inferior product. They'll be getting a new shipment in a day and ship them out with overnight express shipping. That's amazing customer service, if true.
Ordered both of mine through them too. Shipping took 4 days from Australia to Canada and didn't get any fees. Probably the fastest shipping I've seen but they bagged them and didn't double box so my boxes came crushed/couple holes...

Ordered both of mine through them too. Shipping took 4 days from Australia to Canada and didn't get any fees. Probably the fastest shipping I've seen but they bagged them and didn't double box so my boxes came crushed/couple holes...
That's not good.. I just sent them another email to check.
Wore these the other day.

Nice.. wore mine over the weekend too.

I guess that's true, see how it goes anyway.  Will be tip toeing around in em. lol

Back
Top Bottom