Asics Love?!? Where is it?

welp so much for those dirty bucks, sent an offer for 235 since he was only asking for 250 the guy counters me with 240 (which i was planning to take) and as im opening the listing it sold for the 250. I should have just copped at 250 
frown.gif
. That was my morning how is everyone elses?

Last edited:
welp so much for those dirty bucks, sent an offer for 235 since he was only asking for 250 the guy counters me with 240 (which i was planning to take) and as im opening the listing it sold for the 250. I should have just copped at 250 :frown: . That was my morning how is everyone elses?
Damn that's harsh :smh: Almost had a steal

welp so much for those dirty bucks, sent an offer for 235 since he was only asking for 250 the guy counters me with 240 (which i was planning to take) and as im opening the listing it sold for the 250. I should have just copped at 250 :frown: . That was my morning how is everyone elses?
you should've scooped at 250, that was already a good price.

Just thought I'd share some info on the current sports footwear market ownership percentages in the USA:

Nike/Jordan - 62%
Skechers - 5%
Adidas - 4.6%
Asics - 4%
New Balance - 4%

who accounts for the other 20.4%?

i know thats what i get. Now i can't find a pair under 300 :smh: . Crawling into a shell in 3...2....1....

Don't sweat it. You have to train yourself to not regret making those decisions when the sneaker market is so saturated. For me, it's always been retail or bust. In the end, it's just a pair of shoes. Tolerance my friend, tolerance (i'm trying myself). Just remember there's a 25th anniversary pair releasing every month until the end of this year. In addition, there's plenty of other collabs in the making.

TBH after the afews, i'm done for the rest of the summer and hopefully longer. Anyone else have a problem with their runners let alone sneaker obsession? Asics got me by the balls, and it definitely aint healthy or easy to quit. All the money I spend on sneakers should be put toward something more useful or saved. Pardon my vent guys, I just thought I bring it up here since I consistently see people buying 2 to 3 pairs at a time almost every month ... that's what I call an obsession lol.

Back
Top Bottom