Asics Love?!? Where is it?

How are Woei's in hand? Never really wanted them but they've been sitting everywhere in my size.. must be a sign 
laugh.gif

How are Woei's in hand? Never really wanted them but they've been sitting everywhere in my size.. must be a sign :lol:  
They are real nice. Suede feels soft, leather liner, 4 sets of laces and the branding/logos look sick. Great shoe especially for the fall.
Only thing to worry about is that you might end up with a pair that has messed up heel branding.

2 questions:

1) anyone rip the diamond off the back of their RFxDSCo sagas or GLVs, yet?

2)anyone with the sagas not using the rope laces? PM me.

What's the fit like on these?
Woei's arrived today. 
First pair of colorado 85's but these are pretty sick imo. 
Didn't know about the leather liner but its a nice touch.
Only problem is logo printed on the heal of the right shoe. Just a bit high.
I've got another pair on the way though so I'll see which ones are better.

Anybody know if these need to be treated? They look nothing like the pics that Asics and the shops have been posting. They're dope, but the color is throwing me off!
unfortunately IG filters do not exist in real life

Cant believe dudes are buying those all red mamba glv monstrosities.  I must be missing something.

Not Bad: 

May be my first foray into the Respector Model. 

Any info on sizing? 
  saw these in person over the weekend.  They're pretty nice.  I like the big fat asics branding on the tongue.  Didn't try them on but I imagine they fit the similarly to the GL3 since they share the same sole.

I think the black mambas are pretty nice. I originally liked the red ones, but ive slowly started to dislike them more. I went for the reds in the puddle pack instead of the mambas. Whats that snakeskin material like anyways?

Got a friend looking for "Hafnia" Size 9 womens

Anyone who purchased are these cut the same way as men's Gel Lyte V's? 

Back
Top Bottom