Asics Love?!? Where is it?

^ I don't think there is that much hype, is there? look at a lot of sizes still avail...and I haven't t pulled the trigger on them, granted haven't seen them in hand either, but I can tell you, if it was the GL3 WOEI, I'd be all over it!

Yeah i agree every collab now a days seem over saturated (Which im not too mad about because i wear my shoes). The hype for the GLIII was because it was very limited unless you were in Europe and just the overall aesthetics of the shoe is amazing.

Last edited:

So many links cuz they're not selling well is my guess.
I wouldn't say they're not selling well. Most sites are getting rid of their stock within a day or two. Just because they aren't an instant sellout once they hit a website, doesn't mean they're not selling well. 

Was starting to get worried but finally my Desert Rose came in today and definitely well worth the wait! Straight fire. Easily in my top 3 for new releases so far this year and in top 5 with all my cops so far this year(new and past releases). The whole theme and execution would have been perfect as a gl3 for the 25th anniversary pairs, perhaps best it wasn't though or a glv, because then the hype would have been suffocating lol

The woei glii is dope for sure but model preference aside and after receiving the co 85 pair and comparing the two, I have to say that the co 85 is better imho. But it doesn't surprise me being a few years between them because I would expect the collabs to get better over time. What would be nice is if they continue the cervidae theme but across more asics models with subtle differences each time.

The woei glii is dope for sure but model preference aside and after receiving the co 85 pair and comparing the two, I have to say that the co 85 is better imho. But it doesn't surprise me being a few years between them because I would expect the collabs to get better over time. What would be nice is if they continue the cervidae theme but across more asics models with subtle differences each time.
Are you saying you own both the GL3 and the CO85 Woei collabs and you prefer the CO85?

I have both and I cant understand this judgement.  Everything is better on the GL3 imo.

Are you saying you own both the GL3 and the CO85 Woei collabs and you prefer the CO85?

I have both and I cant understand this judgement.  Everything is better on the GL3 imo.
Yea I do, I mean I prefer the gliii silhouette but that aside when comparing the two side by side I think the co85 is better crafted. All preferences of course no right or wrong. And like I said I think it mostly has to do with time and trying to release a better collaboration. My only real criticism of the glii pair for comparison sake is that I do not like how the split tongue feels, reminds me of the koi pair this year. Kind of stiff and cheap feeling. Everything on the co85 pair just seems well crafted.

Back
Top Bottom