Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I got UPS my choice update package from J Crew delivered tomorrow, dk if its the Asics, NBs, or both. either way im pleased. first time ordering from them. 

I would assume they're tts. I have about 25 pairs of GLIII ranging back to 2008 and they all fit TTS like all the runner i have from Nike, NB, Saucony, etc. 

No shipping just tax but that might be just NYC peeps. Also not sure how fast they'll sell out. If they are truly limited like the Independence Day 998 or the
Man, I'm glad that I placed my order last night instead of waiting for this morning since my size is already sold out (as of now). Here is a better picture from IG.

haha yo that's my hand.. So yeah. I went to peep them out earlier. Def darker color in hand but I'm a big fan. Comfy as f*ck too.

No shipping just tax but that might be just NYC peeps. Also not sure how fast they'll sell out. If they are truly limited like the Independence Day 998 or the
haha yo that's my hand.. So yeah. I went to peep them out earlier. Def darker color in hand but I'm a big fan. Comfy as f*ck too.
how does the evergreen colorway look in person?

Btw both pairs come with extra laces. Black flats for the black pair and blue flats for the blue pair. For 120 these are a no brainer. Dudes would be sweating these hard if a shop like FP or whoever did them and they'd also pay that 170

Btw both pairs come with extra laces. Black flats for the black pair and blue flats for the blue pair. For 120 these are a no brainer. Dudes would be sweating these hard if a shop like FP or whoever did them and they'd also pay that 170
Good to know...those striped laces are coming out with a quickness.

Thanks! Pre ordered the blue pair last night with a student discount 

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Lets get to the root of the problem with sizing lol I have a normal narrow foot with an Egyptian type of foot so i basically always go TTS unless the website tell you to size down on a certain pair of sneaker like the RF Puma 698.

Last edited:
Lady told me if I can prove that they honored them last night she will ask the manager... If anyone could post a screen shot of the order confirmation with price that would be awesome, you can cut out some
Of the order number if it makes you more comfortable.

Wow jcrew filter was definitely kith filter on these. I actually prefer the lighter version..

Back
Top Bottom