Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Hey guys, could i get a price check for a DS US8 pair of Dirty Bucks w/o the special box? Thank you so much!

Just grabbed the J Crew Ribbon Blues and got my Kimonos coming in tomorrow. The Baits look good but im going to try and hold off until that HALS and KITH collabs drop. I still think the Hanon colorblocking is ugly so they're not really on my radar, but their branding (Hanon) looks good.

Sizes of the blue ribbons are starting to sell out pretty quickly. 9H - 13 (exlcuding 10.5) is gone. I wonder if they're going to restock. 

Man, I'm glad that I placed my order last night instead of waiting for this morning since my size is already sold out (as of now). Here is a better picture from IG.

Man, I'm glad that I placed my order last night instead of waiting for this morning since my size is already sold out (as of now). Here is a better picture from IG.
Wow. J. Crew went a little filter heavy. These look much darker than they do in the stock photos. I'm definitely okay with that though. They look great.

^ They look way darker in that photo.

Not sure if I'm really feeling them now.

Totally different than the website/promo shots.

LOL i never understand why ppl keep asking the most redundant questions about sizing. I would imagine they would run tts since they dont have leather liner. 

Back
Top Bottom