Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Heard from someone who went and said there was around 10 people there, everyone won, and they had even had to push back the raffle to 12 PM to wait for more people. lol
Can confirm. Enough sizes for all there for the raffle. I believe the 9-10.5 didn't last long tho.

Got my Koi's at proper, mad sizes were missing. It seemed as if they were allocating sizes 30-45 min after they opened to their homies. At least that is what I assume, maybe it does take them that amount of time to open. One of their homies walked in-store with what I assumed to be my size nine on feet.

And yeah, bait employees ain't able to wear Ronnie's **** at least while working. Conflict of interest lol.

You Sir Are A Legend :nthat:

Just So Happens My Lady Is In Seattle On Vacation And They Had One Last Size 10 In Stock!

Shout Out Nikko Handling The Phones Too... Good Man Right There :pimp:

Looks Like It Was In The Stars After All Fellas 8)

Nice!!! \m/ Very happy you copped. She must eat at Portage Bay for breakfast and Pesos for the Cuban Roast if she's a tourist. Good peeps at BAIT Seattle

Last edited:

Me neither but they're pretty sick. I'd prefer the laces lighter, like to match the lighter blue in most of the shoe or even in white.

Looks like there's also a Kayano as part of the same pack

Picked up baits for a friend, surprisingly nice, a lot better than what I expected but I wouldn't pay £160 for them...

i thought they were for all. had posters for all the pairs i've bought in aust. just that bait didnt come with it. 
Yea, so the US never received posters and cards for the 25th anniversaries. I've only seen them in listings made by EU sellers.

j crew canCeleb my order for a size 12 in the blue ribbons so I copped the true detective new balances instead, passed on baits but will cop Hal's, hanons, and Kiths

Back
Top Bottom