Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Repped for guessing correctly! Good dudes in the line up. First 6 guys in line got their size. Other people showed up right before they opened asking for the Jordan 11 lows that came out today. Little did they know Proper doesn't have a Jordan account anymore. LOL

They got their JB account taken away?!

I bet it's not long before their Asics account gets pulled too

Last edited:
yeah i made the mistake of heading out to kith bk assuming that they got em, up until now i was thinking that maybe their shipment was just delayed, lol

Looks like Packer and Bait both hate Kith lol.
I'm pretty sure it's the other way around tbh
What's the background on this???

Repped for guessing correctly! Good dudes in the line up. First 6 guys in line got their size. Other people showed up right before they opened asking for the Jordan 11 lows that came out today. Little did they know Proper doesn't have a Jordan account anymore. LOL

I thought I read Proper may get their Asics account pulled. They shady or something?

Damn, what happened to Proper??? They used to be the best store in the LA area since they always sold everything for retail, had an awesome staff, and were always fair with releases. Does anyone know if Tristan is still one of the owners?

They used to be the best store in the LA area since they always sold everything for retail, had an awesome staff, and were always fair with releases.

This was true maybe up until the past few years. It's probably just the current staff that's ruining the store.

Damn, what happened to Proper??? They used to be the best store in the LA area since they always sold everything for retail, had an awesome staff, and were always fair with releases. Does anyone know if Tristan is still one of the owners?
Half the time at their recent shoe releases random sizes are always "missing" even if you called the night before...

I'm not sure maybe they didn't

They probably just didn't renew their account. They still carry nike.

Got the Asics Nightmare. Defiantly happy, defiantly something I will wear a ton. Bait in Seattle has really been stepping up to the plate, they even offered 25% off disco to anyone who didn't get there size (excluding new Jordan's-they also got those dope 400 pinnacle Jordan's, just a little bit out of my price range). They are a little stiff, but the details are dope.

Got the Asics Nightmare. Defiantly happy, defiantly something I will wear a ton. Bait in Seattle has really been stepping up to the plate, they even offered 25% off disco to anyone who didn't get there size (excluding new Jordan's-they also got those dope 400 pinnacle Jordan's, just a little bit out of my price range). They are a little stiff, but the details are dope.

Congrats Homie :nthat:

How did the raffle go? i thought about going to the SD, but in the end, I just didn't like them enough to shell out what they wanted, so  i went back to sleep. Plus I hate parking in the downtown/Gaslamp area, especially if it wasn't a for sure thing.

How did the raffle go? i thought about going to the SD, but in the end, I just didn't like them enough to shell out what they wanted, so  i went back to sleep. Plus I hate parking in the downtown/Gaslamp area, especially if it wasn't a for sure thing.
Heard from someone who went and said there was around 10 people there, everyone won, and they had even had to push back the raffle to 12 PM to wait for more people. lol

Heard from someone who went and said there was around 10 people there, everyone won, and they had even had to push back the raffle to 12 PM to wait for more people. lol
For Seattle or SD? I can't stand going to areas with insufficient parking. Lived in the South my whole life and I'm used to malls and shopping centers with a ton of parking for the most part. Doesn't matter whether it's for shoes, food, or otherwise. Have to look for parking for more than a minute or so = I'm leaving lol. And I don't do public transportation. Just not programmed that way. I wouldn't make it in places in the NE or where I couldn't drive my car. No pun intended, but It would drive me insane.

For Seattle or SD? I can't stand going to areas with insufficient parking. Lived in the South my whole life and I'm used to malls and shopping centers with a ton of parking for the most part. Doesn't matter whether it's for shoes, food, or otherwise. Have to look for parking for more than a minute or so = I'm leaving lol. And I don't do public transportation. Just not programmed that way. I wouldn't make it in places in the NE or where I couldn't drive my car. No pun intended, but It would drive me insane.
San Diego. Your crazy man, you don't ever use San Diego's trolley system? Would kill for a system like that in LA.

San Diego. Your crazy man, you don't ever use San Diego's trolley system? Would kill for a system like that in LA.
No. I live 10 mins from work when there's no traffic, 15 on a normal day, and 20 if there's heavy traffic on 163. Everyday stuff, is literally within a 2 mile radius from me.

Back
Top Bottom