Asics Love?!? Where is it?

The vandas are sitting with a near fsr in my local store lol. And they're the sneaker store that put the collab out in the first place. Must say though, in normal lighting on feet they look less bad than I thought they would. Kinda reminiscent of a psychedelic print almost.

HALs look great there. Other pics they don't. Need more pics before deciding whether to get them or not

Darn, if i didnt buy some Flyknits Oreo 2.0 i would have copped the Forest Green out of the "After Hours" pack on KITHnyc

Teal, purp, infrared, and blue?

Teal looks like the only possible winner to me. Red and blue clash awful with the rest of the upper imo. But idk that i like any of them enough to cop. GLV is my favorite asics model but fck the collabs on them this year have been beyond underwhelming. Im hoping there is going to be at least 1 must have GLV this year...

Teal looks like the only possible winner to me. Red and blue clash awful with the rest of the upper imo. But idk that i like any of them enough to cop. GLV is my favorite asics model but fck the collabs on them this year have been beyond underwhelming. Im hoping there is going to be at least 1 must have GLV this year...
Yeah those bold colors dont mix great with the tan...

The HAL medics were my fave glv collab this year. I like em alot. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom